cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying Payment

Litsa K Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
41 of 57

My online payment verification has failed and I need to contact support. I cannot find how to contact someone.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 57

Hi Litsa,

One of our customer support will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Jennifer v Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
43 of 57

Hi there,

so I mistakenly entered the wrong amounts (already converted to my currency and not $) and now I've exceeded my attempts - could you please unblock me so that I can verify my credit card to be able to post a job?

Thanks a lot!!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
44 of 57

Hi Jennifer,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lyndsey E Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
45 of 57

I am attempting to verify my card.  I guess the two small charges I entered were wrong and now it says I need to reach out to support.  I can't find a number for support though.  Does anyone have a number or email address?  Thank you for your help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
46 of 57

Hi Lyndsey,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly in order to assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sophie H Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
47 of 57

I tried entering the amounts shown on my credit card but it still says my account isn't verified 

48 of 57

Hi Sophie,

I have checked this for you and your credit card have been successfully verified, you have already funded one milestone from that card. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Natalia W Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
49 of 57

I can not get a bank card for the second day, which is especially from the business account to pay for the work. I enter the amount that I received from the app, but I still get a message that the amount is wrong. I tried the second card and there too. I see the money on the account, I add the amount that upwork sent to me, but still, the card is not confirmed.
I wrote to the support center. They did not solve this problem and closed the issue? Why?

50 of 57

Hi Natalia,

We apologize for the delay in addressing your concern. We have now followed up with the team and they will update you directly on your support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS