cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying Payment

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 78

Hi Morgan,

Yes, our team will reach out to you as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Chloe W Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
42 of 78

I can't seem to verify my credit card - I entered the amounts I thought were correct but it wouldn't accept them - is it because I entered the amount in GBP?

Chloë

43 of 78

Hi Chloe,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
44 of 78

Mira K wrote:

i've been charged 2.88$ on my CREDIT CARD to "verify" my payment method, HOWEVER, im getting a message that it's still unable to get verified

You will have been charged two small amounts to verify your card, which you need to enter on your billing method screen.

As they add up to US $ 10.00, and you can see one already, the other ic quite obvious Smiley Wink

Litsa K Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
45 of 78

My online payment verification has failed and I need to contact support. I cannot find how to contact someone.

46 of 78

Hi Litsa,

One of our customer support will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Jennifer v Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
47 of 78

Hi there,

so I mistakenly entered the wrong amounts (already converted to my currency and not $) and now I've exceeded my attempts - could you please unblock me so that I can verify my credit card to be able to post a job?

Thanks a lot!!

48 of 78

Hi Jennifer,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lyndsey E Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
49 of 78

I am attempting to verify my card.  I guess the two small charges I entered were wrong and now it says I need to reach out to support.  I can't find a number for support though.  Does anyone have a number or email address?  Thank you for your help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
50 of 78

Hi Lyndsey,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly in order to assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS