🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: credit card verification
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
eaef968a
Community Member

I'm having the same issue! I tried to verify my credit card, and now it says I need to contact customer support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lindsay,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
da5c27e8
Community Member

i've been charged 2.88$ on my CREDIT CARD to "verify" my payment method, HOWEVER, im getting a message that it's still unable to get verified

Hi Mira,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with this. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I have been charged a total of $10 and I have verified it but the account still shows unverified

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Venkata Nemo, 

I checked your account and can see that your payment method is already verified. Are you still seeing the notification on your account?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I need to verfiy my credit card to continue my work,

thank you to contact me as soon as possible.

Hi Morgan,

Yes, our team will reach out to you as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't seem to verify my credit card - I entered the amounts I thought were correct but it wouldn't accept them - is it because I entered the amount in GBP?

Chloë

Hi Chloe,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Mira K wrote:

i've been charged 2.88$ on my CREDIT CARD to "verify" my payment method, HOWEVER, im getting a message that it's still unable to get verified

You will have been charged two small amounts to verify your card, which you need to enter on your billing method screen.

As they add up to US $ 10.00, and you can see one already, the other ic quite obvious 😉

d51f7983
Community Member

My online payment verification has failed and I need to contact support. I cannot find how to contact someone.

Hi Litsa,

One of our customer support will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bdecc243
Community Member

Hi there,

so I mistakenly entered the wrong amounts (already converted to my currency and not $) and now I've exceeded my attempts - could you please unblock me so that I can verify my credit card to be able to post a job?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi Jennifer,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f4c6c31f
Community Member

I am attempting to verify my card.  I guess the two small charges I entered were wrong and now it says I need to reach out to support.  I can't find a number for support though.  Does anyone have a number or email address?  Thank you for your help. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lyndsey,

I've shared your concern with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly in order to assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
f866f57e
Community Member

I tried entering the amounts shown on my credit card but it still says my account isn't verified 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sophie,

I have checked this for you and your credit card have been successfully verified, you have already funded one milestone from that card. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b3e6f659
Community Member

I can not get a bank card for the second day, which is especially from the business account to pay for the work. I enter the amount that I received from the app, but I still get a message that the amount is wrong. I tried the second card and there too. I see the money on the account, I add the amount that upwork sent to me, but still, the card is not confirmed.
I wrote to the support center. They did not solve this problem and closed the issue? Why?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natalia,

We apologize for the delay in addressing your concern. We have now followed up with the team and they will update you directly on your support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
878e8e01
Community Member

An I verify by email>? because that way is not working at all, and i am not getting mesages from bank.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamad,

I've escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
878e8e01
Community Member

I tried many times to activate my account but it's not working

878e8e01
Community Member

can we activate through phone number?>

26ad9bb3
Community Member

Hello,

I am a new client of Upwork. I added my credit card as a method of payment. However, when I check it's status in my profile, it shows the following:

Billing methods
Primary
 Visa ending in XXXX CAD
Requires verification. Contact customer support

I tried to search for a solution and I came across this discussion. However, I still don't know how I can verify my card. I am able to see the two debit payments made by Upwork to my card.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yousuf,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further regarding this, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
f7a30a27
Community Member

I exceeded the payment method verification process as i don't know how much payment i have to enter.

d960c4cd
Community Member

Card verification failed but my credit card was debited. What to do now? The job is on hold

Hi Jose,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

What a mess, ticket created but still a mess, very disapointing

I have made a payment to my account from my credit card for a job, i cant release payment as it asks for verification.  I have not seen the payments on my statement and i accidentally put in the wrong amounts, i cannot now verify my card or make payment for a completed job

Hi Jehan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Team,

I have joined Upwork today and entered my visa debit card as payment method. I also see two charges in INR in my bank statement. However, when I enter them it is not accepted by your system. Request you to help me activate the card.The bank statement is as follows:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks & Regards,

Titus **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Titus,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your quick reply. I will wait.

When will the ticket be created? Will I be notified when the ticket is created?

Regards,

Titus

Hi Titus,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team will resend the ticket again and you will receive an email notification as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3b96d303
Community Member

It keeps asking to verify the amounts for the credit card deposits and there is no where to enter the amounts.  My account is now suspended and I need to verify my account. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angela,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you very shortly to assist you with your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths