cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact suppor

Shoshana G Member Since: Jul 5, 2018
81 of 482

I received a message to contact customer support.  How do I do that?

Azhar M Member Since: Nov 22, 2018
82 of 482
Not able to verify ny email
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
83 of 482

Hi Azhar,

Please resend the email again and check your spam and junk folders as well. Thank you.

Untitled
Cheryle S Member Since: Dec 14, 2018
84 of 482

What phone support? Im trying to find some help... even a little bit bit keep being sent in circles... very poor customer service

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
85 of 482

Hi Cheryle,

Please send me a private message with your concern so I can assist you further.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Carl-Gustav H Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
86 of 482

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card ?

Nichole W Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
87 of 482

You  have phone support?? I have been looking for your number everywhere...

Nichole W Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
88 of 482

Upwork will not allow me to verify my payment method. It tells me to "contact customer support" , then it links to the generic Upwork help search page.

I was innitially confused with how Upwork asked to verify my card asking for two small amounts to be charged. It would have been useful if they just said enter in an amount that totals $10 or some such thing. I opted out of the verification, in order to find out what they wanted and now I can't get back to the verification screen. 

I need to pay my artist asap, this is incredibly frustrating.

Kares S Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
89 of 482

I did not know I had to verify my credit card using USD after I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
90 of 482

Hi Kares,

Our customer support team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with this, thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS