🐈
» Forums » Clients » We are unable to authorize your card. Please ...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
40672ca1
Community Member

When i am trying to hire any freelancer it's said that your billing method is not valid but i l already added paypal as my primary billing method. 

Now tell me what is solution for that?

Hi Rajesh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How much time it will take to solve my problem?

Hi Rajesh,

Our team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok Thank You...

I am adding billing method as Visa Debit card in my Upwork account and upwork also cut some amount from my account to verify my ownership of debit card.

But still i am not able to hire freelancer when i am going to hire someone then its says your billing method is invalid and choose another method.

Hi Rajesh,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with this, if you have any additional questions please post the on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f057e7dc
Community Member

I added my billing method. Upwork took close to 11$ from my mastercard but now they say charge failed. I have lost 11$. I need to know why after successfully verifying my card upwork has not updated it. Hoping for a refund.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vincent,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you shortly and assist you further regarding your concern! Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
f057e7dc
Community Member

It just worked. Sorry for disturbance.
90f5ab7a
Community Member

I'm not able to verify my account. I need to do so in order to receive my work.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tiffany,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Having a problem in 

Add a billing method

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Hi Muhammad Faisal,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
846e98d8
Community Member

Im having same problem worst customer service... cant find anyone to contact

Hi! I exceeded the maximum attempts to verify card. Can somebody from the support please help?

Thanks!

Hi Ana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey there,

I am attaching my bank account with my Upwork client account.  But receiving this error "

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

"

Hi Maaz,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your card is enabled for international charges. You can also check out this Help Article and learn more about our accepted billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I NEED SOMEONE TO ASSIST ME REGARDING BILLING METHOR. MY ISSUE IS "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

BEST REGARDS

Hi Tahir,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another Billing Method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
wendyworks
Community Member

Need to hire freelancers and getting error message: 'We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wendy,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your billing method issue, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d7951e38
Community Member

I am also having the same issue but no one has yet contacted meregarding my unverified Payment.

03e66339
Community Member

Hi,

I have registered client account and when I added card at that time its showing this:

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

So please let me know why its showing that. Even I tried multiple times and all valid but still. I have even added exact same name and address too.

Thanks.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Narshi,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your concern, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having this problem Please help

295584f3
Community Member

I have the same problem, and i change my creddit card, but dont let me continue... My account is suspended temporally

And every time the message is: 

MasterCard ending in 0790

Requires verification

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jose Miguel,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f10c5e7d
Community Member

Okay so i went to verify my cc via contact custormer support link 

and there was no contact details to be found 

Tried using support bot and ended in the same result going around in circles.

Also no contact support details via this community forum

Not sure if this is a prank or something

Thanks  

Hi Leroy,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cb27c153
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card or contact Upwork to solve this issue.

Hi Carl-Gustav,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with the verification.

~ Valeria
Upwork
1c63377e
Community Member

Hello, I am really struggling to find any help with verifying my billing method. I attempted too many times and now I am locked out. I need to be able to verify my billing so I can pay the person who is helping me. The chat bot didn't help, articles didn't help. I find it hard to believe I am the first and only person with this problem. I have been trying to fix the problem myself for over 30 minutes now. Total waste of time. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kayln,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your billing method verification issue, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I really need help verifying my payment/account. I attempted at the required amounts on my bank statement and now I am unable to find anyone to help me "verify now." This is extremely frustration. I am trying to pay my freelancer. Please help me verify my billing method ASAP. 

Thank you for your time. I know it's not your fault. I am just frustrated at the time wasted. 

Kayln M-V

bdf9acac
Community Member

I verified my credit card by entering two amounts that I received in my statement but still verification failed. Kindly sort out the issue on priority.

Hi Nauman,

Welcome to the Upwork community. Thank you very much for your post. Please contact with customer support they will take care of it.

Have a great day!

Joynul
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nauman,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
85535bc7
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts 😞 How can I verify my card?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths