Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verifying Credit Card Failed

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
91 of 418

Hi Angelica,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
VicMar V Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
92 of 418

Having the same issue with trying to verify credit card.  Please assist

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
93 of 418

Hi VicMar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Shampa T Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
94 of 418

I am unable to verify my credit card. I entered the wrong amount and I think I have been blocked now. Kindly help me in this regards.

Mr Waqas H Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
95 of 418
hi nika
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
96 of 418

Hi Mr Waqas,

Feel free to post your questions here and we will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nicholas L Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
97 of 418

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm unable to verify my credit card.  The amounts I was entering were to not accepted.  The "contact customer service" button is all that it will allow me to do.

Thanks for your immediate help.  This is prohibiting my work for hire to conitnue.

Cordially,

nick

Highlighted
98 of 418

Hi Nicholas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your card. Thank you.

Untitled
Nicola R Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
99 of 418

Hi there, I have the same problem. I have failed 3 times and now I do not know how to verify my card. Please help

100 of 418

Hi Nicola,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS