cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verify card

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
51 of 724

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muhammad J Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
52 of 724

I am facing the same issue. I even can't contact upwork by submitting a new request, please someone assist me via ticket as possible as soon. ITS URGENT!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 724

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Margret D Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
54 of 724

I have the same problem ... I cannot contact ANYONE at Upwork regarding a payment that was made, but the freelancer did not receive. Pleaase advise.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
55 of 724

Hi Margret,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and advise further regarding your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Roxon A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
56 of 724
Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 724

Hi Roxon and Pappu,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket and assist you further with your billing methods. You can access your tickets on this Link. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
David B Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
58 of 724

I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
59 of 724

Hi David, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Orane C Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
60 of 724

Hey guys,

I have the same issue with credit card verification, its a CAD currency, so I entered the wrong values and got locked out, please assist.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS