cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: verification required

Tom S Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
351 of 790

I've been locked out of verifying my credit card due to too many wrong entries. The bot articles were useless, to me anyway, and I've been unable to find Live Help or even a Support phone number. I finally have the correct figures for verification.
How can I get it verified so I can pay the developer?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
352 of 790

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tom.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kenneth G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
353 of 790

Got the same issue - am blocked

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
354 of 790

Hi Kenneth,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Melissa L Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
355 of 790

I just added my credit card and removed it because I wanted paypal as a payment method. Upwork charged me about $10 from card and didn't repay. Why?

356 of 790

Hi Melissa,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. Also, I checked refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anu D Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
357 of 790

Hello,

The payment is already taken from the bank , I have received the confirmation email as well. But, still on my account it shows card unverified. 

Please advise. 

358 of 790

Hi Anu,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Liliana S Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
359 of 790

i cannot do the verification of my credit card. What can i do?

kind regards,

Liliana Silvestre

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
360 of 790

Hi Liliana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS