Did you mean: 

I could not verify my card

Kenneth G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
351 of 786

Got the same issue - am blocked

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
352 of 786

Hi Kenneth,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Melissa L Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
353 of 786

I just added my credit card and removed it because I wanted paypal as a payment method. Upwork charged me about $10 from card and didn't repay. Why?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
354 of 786

Hi Melissa,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. Also, I checked refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anu D Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
355 of 786

Hello,

The payment is already taken from the bank , I have received the confirmation email as well. But, still on my account it shows card unverified. 

Please advise. 

356 of 786

Hi Anu,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Liliana S Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
357 of 786

i cannot do the verification of my credit card. What can i do?

kind regards,

Liliana Silvestre

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
358 of 786

Hi Liliana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Maryna S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
359 of 786

I could not verify my card and now after three attempts, this option is blocked. I have added Paypal account and set it as primary but now I cannot delete the credit card. From where the payment will be withdrawn and how do proceed with the card verification?

360 of 786

Hi Maryna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process and advise you further regarding your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS