cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying a Credit card

Maryna S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
361 of 790

I could not verify my card and now after three attempts, this option is blocked. I have added Paypal account and set it as primary but now I cannot delete the credit card. From where the payment will be withdrawn and how do proceed with the card verification?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
362 of 790

Hi Maryna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process and advise you further regarding your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marina G Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
363 of 790
Hello, I cant verify my creadit Card, it says contact the Support team and ive spent an hour trying to find how to contact them. So can somebody help me?
364 of 790

Hi Marina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marina G Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
365 of 790
So i should just wait?
366 of 790

Hi Marina,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Samsara C Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
367 of 790

I need to verify my credit card and nothing is working, not even when I enter $10 worth of payments. What do I do???

I have tried about 20 times to "contact support" by following many rabbit holes of support links and this is all I got. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
368 of 790

Hi Samsara, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Samsara C Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
369 of 790

Hi Avery,

Both cahrges from upwork made it to my credit card account, so I only need someone from support staff to let me verify the amounts I got through upwork, please.

Thank you!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
370 of 790

Hi Samsara,

I checked and see our team reached out to you directly yesterday and offered assistance with verifying your card. Could you please follow up here and respond to the initial message, in order to receive further help?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS