cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Method verification failed.

Raghad A Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
351 of 598
'm having a problem with payment and no one helped me with it. Do you have a customer service number? And also chat help did not help me I'm having a problem since yesterday and no one interested in the subject
I added my card, updated it and confirmed it, but it did not work
and it is says charge failed

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
352 of 598

Hi Raghad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern. You can access your tickets on this page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Priya M Member Since: Apr 28, 2019
353 of 598

When my amount will be refunded.. if my billing method verification filed. 
Or How i got another vaerification chance?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
354 of 598

Hi Priya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this under your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card.

Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sameh A Member Since: May 26, 2018
355 of 598

Hi Aleksandar,

I have the sameh issue.

I tried to add $ 1.00 but with no luck.

Regards,

Jonathan L Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
356 of 598

Unable to verify credit card, even though I added a total of $10 for both small payment methods to verify. Now my credit card verification is in a failed state. Please advise.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
357 of 598

Hi Jonathan,

One of our agents will contact you directly through ticket and assist you with verifying your payment method. 

- Mary
Untitled
Jaybusan B Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
358 of 598

We put in the wrong numbers for the visa verification 3 times because we didn't understand what we needed to do. Now it won't let us verify, it tells us to contact customer service...which is only a bot and is not helpful and then when i asked to speak to a human, it directed me here. Help please!

jay

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
359 of 598

Hi Jaybusan, and Sameh, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your bank account, and credit card verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Andreas H Member Since: May 3, 2019
360 of 598

Hi,

I tired to add a billing method but I met an issue. Here it is the error message:

"Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method."

I used this payment method in the past but the account was closed.

Now I want to create another account and add the billing method.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS