cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact suppor

Jaybusan B Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
391 of 827

We put in the wrong numbers for the visa verification 3 times because we didn't understand what we needed to do. Now it won't let us verify, it tells us to contact customer service...which is only a bot and is not helpful and then when i asked to speak to a human, it directed me here. Help please!

jay

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
392 of 827

Hi Jaybusan, and Sameh, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your bank account, and credit card verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Andreas H Member Since: May 3, 2019
393 of 827

Hi,

I tired to add a billing method but I met an issue. Here it is the error message:

"Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method."

I used this payment method in the past but the account was closed.

Now I want to create another account and add the billing method.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
394 of 827

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andreas.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Liana T Member Since: May 4, 2019
395 of 827

ME  TOO PLEASE!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
396 of 827

Hi Liana,

We checked and it looks like you have added a Paypal account and not a credit card. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Lina L Member Since: May 4, 2019
397 of 827

I have not been able to verify my credit card information. The system said to post 10.00 US  but when I entered 10.00 US in both amounts to verify, the system said the amounts were incorrect. Can you please help since my contract milestones are coming up and the deadline is tight. I don't want to have a problem with the freelancer I hired. 

Thanks,

L

Liana T Member Since: May 4, 2019
398 of 827

Hi! I can not make the credit card verification. I write the amounts totalling to $10, however they write that I am wrong

Volodymyr H Member Since: May 5, 2019
399 of 827

Upwork support it is a disaster.
I am trying to verify my credit card.
My steps:
*entered card info
*get 2 payments to my card
*entered amounts in verify fields
*amounts are incorrect(

After that, I am more than 1 hour trying to connect to support without result. Looks like I can't connect to support(

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
400 of 827

Hi Volodymyr,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS