🐈
» Forums » Clients » Pls help me verify my billing method
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
kharechko_marian
Community Member

I cant to veryficate my card

Hi Marian,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
da9846ef
Community Member

after several attempts to verify the credit card I get this "Requires verification. Contact Customer Support"

Can you please contact me and verify ASAP?...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jim.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
adeelraza77
Community Member

I wasn't able to verify my payment method in the given number of attempts. I tried to enter the charges incurred on my card but it wasn't accepting the values and I exhausted the max attempts, it says to contact customer support now to resolve the issue. Please assist!

Hi Adeel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
7fe43067
Community Member

I have the same issue. I exceeded the 3 attempts as i did not know i had to enter in local currency.

Hi Prashanth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0d9e1698
Community Member

Will someone please help me verify my billing method? I got the 2 payments in my account.. I inputed the same too which it did not accept and now I'm stuck. I need this resolved asap and get going with the project.. pls resolve this at the earliest.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Priyanka,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2012292d
Community Member

Hi,

I've typed the amount charged by upwork yet it says I have input incorrect amount. My home currency is CAD and i guess it converted from USD to CAD automatically through my bank. I've already maxed out number of tries, please help me.

Hi Richie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
d7258380
Community Member

Im stuck, I cant verify my billing method and nowhere to find help

Hi Tonie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
43cc215c
Community Member

I have had to many attemps trying to verify creditcard . what to do?

Hi Betinna,

~ Joanne
Upwork
371d8a07
Community Member

Hi There,

For some reason you have made it so complicated for users to raise issues/concerns or even raise a ticket to address basic issues of the process.

I am unable to activate my card. Kindly request you to do the needful. I am looking forward to upgrade my account and you folks are not just making it happen..

Regards,

Srikanth

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Srikanth, 

I'm sorry to learn that you had a hard time reaching out to our Support Team. A member of the team will reach out to you directly through an email to assist you with your bililng method verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
haris008
Community Member

Upwork has deducted payment from my account (multiple times) in attempt to add card, but it says your payment method is not working.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Haris,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
0a4147d6
Community Member

Having issues with verification of CC....says to contact customer support.  Where can I get the # to contact them. 

There is no number to call. You'll need to go through https://support.upwork.com

I added my CC...and it says contact customer service for verification. I cant find how to resolve it on support help pages

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jude, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ae7f1795
Community Member

Hi Avery, I am having the same issue.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex, 

I've shared your information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you and assist you with your verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3ef4161e
Community Member

i cannot verify my payment method what should i do 

i have tried to put all the transaction in the dollar currency but i am still unable to verify it

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi S, 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
b42bb643
Community Member

I need to contact customer support to verify my credit card.. is it possible to contact them?

Here I see https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us#  the support bot.. not a real person that can solve my verification issue

I think they make it impossible to contact their customer support as a client

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jane, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. I have shared your account information with the team and they will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c39c8459
Community Member

Hi there,

I have added my credit card to Billing Method section but unable to verify my card due to not shown verify link option. Pls, help me to verify my credit card
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jack.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0d5a9550
Community Member

I have the exact same problem and have no way to reach a human.  The bots are useless.  This is a very serious problem that Upwork needs to solve.  How many clients have left the site and never returned due to this customer support failure?

Hi Jeff,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a481a777
Community Member

Hello, i am unable to verify my billing method. Can someone help? Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Geom.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
9b5feea7
Community Member

Tell us more.

Are you trying to use a virtual card? That is not a valid card type on Upwork.

Read:

Billing Methods

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.27.51 AM.png

Hello Preston,

Thank you for the quick response.  While verifying my card,I wrongly entered the amount in AUD where as it should be in USD. And now I am not able to verify my card.And the bot is asking to contact support.How can i verify my card now?

Hi Anuj,

I checked and it looks like you have already verified your credit card successfully. You may now post a job as explained in here. You may also want to check out these tow help articles: Hourly Contracts and Fixed Price Contracts. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths