cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
441 of 468

Thank you for reaching out to us, Geom.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anuj G Member Since: Aug 10, 2019
442 of 468

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
443 of 468

Tell us more.

Are you trying to use a virtual card? That is not a valid card type on Upwork.

Read:

Billing Methods

Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.27.51 AM.png

Anuj G Member Since: Aug 10, 2019
444 of 468

Hello Preston,

Thank you for the quick response.  While verifying my card,I wrongly entered the amount in AUD where as it should be in USD. And now I am not able to verify my card.And the bot is asking to contact support.How can i verify my card now?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
445 of 468

Hi Anuj,

I checked and it looks like you have already verified your credit card successfully. You may now post a job as explained in here. You may also want to check out these tow help articles: Hourly Contracts and Fixed Price Contracts. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Klein L Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
446 of 468

Hi, I am unable to verify my payment method because my currency is in XAF cfa, what can I do?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
447 of 468

Klein L wrote:

Hi, I am unable to verify my payment method because my currency is in XAF cfa, what can I do?

Look at your statement carefully, the amounts, in US Dollars, are usually written in the transaction description:

verify.jpg

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
448 of 468

Hi Klein,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Robert N Member Since: Aug 13, 2019
449 of 468

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded and im unable to verify payment method.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
450 of 468

Hi Robert, 

It looks like you have already been assisted through a chat support ticket. Let us know if you will need further help with your account, and our team will be happy to help you. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS