🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verify billing method after maximum attem...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
d0c5c463
Community Member

Hi, I am unable to verify my payment method because my currency is in XAF cfa, what can I do?

petra_r
Community Member

Klein L wrote:

Hi, I am unable to verify my payment method because my currency is in XAF cfa, what can I do?

Look at your statement carefully, the amounts, in US Dollars, are usually written in the transaction description:

verify.jpg

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Klein,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
95ff1276
Community Member

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded and im unable to verify payment method.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Robert, 

It looks like you have already been assisted through a chat support ticket. Let us know if you will need further help with your account, and our team will be happy to help you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fc366ef2
Community Member

Hello!

Upwork  is being withdrawnmoney from my card, but the card has not yet been verified. how long will this process take? and how do I pay a freelancer

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dianaaiym, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can assist you with your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
972715d4
Community Member

I have the same problem, I can not verify my credit card they are tolding me to conctact customer support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d76b8bfb
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

In my transaction history I see the following after finishing the verification process.Does this mean that Upwork has refunded the money? (I'm asking because I haven't received anything yet.)
i did'nt received payment in my account

Hi Abdul,

Yes that is correct, the funds are refunded to your account and you should receive them in up to 5 business days. If you don't receive them after 5 business days let us know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Still I not recived My Funds Back In my Account which is 10$ you cut from
my account for account verification

Hi Abdul,

The funds will be reversed back to your account once the verification is completed. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to loaded on your account. 
If you don't receive them after 5 business days let us know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
13b10796
Community Member

While verification of card i unknowingly entered wrong amount thrice due to which the verification failed message was displayed and suggested me to contact support team. along with the message money were also debited from account.The amounts are 343.61 INR and 354.79 INR. Please confirm it and verify my payment method.Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jadiyo, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your billing method.

~ Avery
Upwork
13b10796
Community Member

How long i need to wait? otherwise please refund me those amounts and i will try another paymkent method.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jadiyo,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

me too, how to verify again?? help!!!!!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Patrick, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c5d0ece2
Community Member

great!!! via email?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, via email. Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork
7c736996
Community Member

Hi, I have recently signed up and have same problem with verifying Credit card. locked out. Amounts show on my account, so i am sure an easy fix. If i could be contacted to resolve please.

Thanks

Hi Brandon,

I've shared your concern with our team, and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist further in verifying your credit card, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
7b2ac6d4
Community Member

I am locked out too and am unable to verify my credit card. How do I get a hold of customer support to unlock my account? I do not see a phone number or an electronic customer service request form. Thank you.

Hi Lee,

I checked your account and see that you already created an open ticket for this issue. I'll follow-up with our team and one of our agents will update your ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
47747f31
Community Member

I cant pay the money I used many of sites . There is some complication.

Mohammed S:

Can you tell us more?

My understanding of what you are asking is this:

You would like to hire a freelancer to do work for you.

But in order to do that, you want to first become payment verified.

You tried using a virtual credit card that you have used on other websites. But Upwork rejected this card.

Is all of this an accurate description of your problem? Is any of this incorrect? Is there a better way to describe your situation?

I can't use my visa in this site

I didn't understand the small two charges

Its didn't come again I tried and tried and tried

The small two charges are
2.88 7.12

Please fix the problem

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c97299bb
Community Member

Hi,

I am currently having difficulty verifying my billing method. At the current moment I have entered the amounts correctly but I get a message indicating that the amounts I have entered are incorrect. After multiple attempts there is a messag to contact customer care. But I don't see any customer care number to contact. See attachment. Please support to solve issue.

Thanks

Shyam

Hi Shyam,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e36bc190
Community Member

Hello.
I have trouble with adding my laypal acount as a billing method. Although my paypal acount has been verified It says you have to verify your acount please help me.
Thanks

Hi Rachel,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But my i stull dont have a ticket in dispute page. What should i do

Hi Rachel,

Our team is reaching out to you at the moment, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a86512da
Community Member

Same here. Please help people.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amrinder,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification.

~ Bojan
Upwork
4bf62e52
Community Member

I have registered on upwork today and added card for varification where I got 2 small amount in my account and adding for varification but its not allowing. Even I have checked mutiple times and its not working. So can you help to resolve this? Also I have tried to chat here but seems no chat option available for clients. So please help to varify.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Spectra.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ec1c17e5
Community Member

Help ASAP
I’ve done everything. I SAN to verify my account / credit card and i still get the message that it is underverified! What does that mean ? The charge has already been on my Credit card. I need help with this ASAP.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths