🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Need to contact support to verify my cred...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Tammeral,

Look like you have been able to verify your payment method with the help of our phone support. Please, let us know if you have any further questions or issues you need help with.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,

Hi Med,

We'll have somebody reach out to you shortly and assist you with the verification process.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Varelia,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicholas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Varelia or Bojan,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kati,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
0ae095b9
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same verification issue. 

Hi Lina and Jacob,

One of the customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly via email. The email will be sent out shortly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Varelia or Bojan,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e36bc073
Community Member

I have the same issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brandi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
5d605232
Community Member

Hi  Bohan,I have same issues about locking my credit card after three times  failure veriification, need  your help

Hi Johnny,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
e906b6a0
Community Member

Hello
I have the same issue
And when I checked my bank account I found transaction with the amounts I used for verification while the verification is failed
52e0aefe
Community Member

Hello, I have the same Issue, can you help me? I just register 2 of my cc and both with the same status... Requires verification. Contact customer support

fbe92a3d
Community Member

I have the same issue. I need to verify my account, yet I'm getting a message to contact support and there is no support customer service number. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anne, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to to assist you with your credit card verification. 

ETA: Hi Anne, I wanted to check, are you referring to the request to verify your identity to get the ID-verification badge on your account? Or are you referring to verifying your bank account? You may try to remove, and then re-add your bank account. The two small deposits should re-initiate. We can escalate this to the team if this doesn't work. 

~ Avery
Upwork
371d8a07
Community Member

Hi There,

Due to three failed attempts my card verification is blocked. I would like to activate my card and purchase the next level of membership but it is not allowing it. 

Kindly request you to do the needful.

Regards,

Srikanth

fa8cb2ae
Community Member

I am having the same issue with cc verification - it is locked up.  Please contact me to unlock it.  I have the dollar amounts now.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cutter,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3c3d7265
Community Member

I'm having the same problem as well.  I completed the verification process, saw the transactions posted on my credit card account, and complete verification through the link in the email I recieved afterwards.  It is still not verified and says I must contact customer service  rep.  I appreciate whatever help you can provide.

Hi Jordan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
4f8fe72e
Community Member

Hello. i have the same issue. have been blocked because i put few time wrong amount to verify my credit card. now it's said to contact customer support. need help please

e4c58869
Community Member

I need the same help as everyone else here it seems. My credit card wouldn't verify I'm assuming because the "small charges" were shown in CAD for me as that is my bank's currency. Anyways I've use all my attempts and now I need to contact support which is miserably complicated with upwork apparently. Not a great first impression as someone who has come here with full intent to spend money.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about your experience, Curtis. I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and someone will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
6259b61f
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

currently have the same issue. 

I tried all the attempts but it did not go through. 

Waiting for your help. 

thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Pietro.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I'm currently having issues to verify my credit card. I did receive the 2 transactions but when I added the amount here on the website it said they were wrong. Is it possibile to speak to an agent? 

9f318aa0
Community Member

Hi I'm having the same issue please can someone help me
d9a491f4
Community Member

Hi,

I could not verify my credit card, as I could not enter the exact amount of small charges to my account. The problem is the charges apperes in thai baht currency rather than dollars which is needed by upwork. any help would be recommended.

Regards,

Hi Parisa,

I had to remove your thread as it was against our Community Guidelines. Regarding your credit card verification, one of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
b9452df3
Community Member

I am having the same issue: I have no one to contact to unlock my account and verify my billing. Please contact me.

Hi Kelsey,

I've shared your concern with our team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please I need a review of my payment verification, I still can't add a billing method.

Hi Akenroye,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the team has sent a follow-up on your ticket to provide more information on how you can verify the issue with the card you are trying to use to purchase connects. Please refer to the information they shared on this ticket: 28192741. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
576951fe
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same problem and my freelancer is waiting for my payment, can you help me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aprilia-Nina,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths