🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Can't connect a card
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Amber.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
annisa_sarah
Community Member

Hi,

This is my second time hiring from Upwork. For the first time, I used Mastercard debitcard. There was no problem at all. But now I can't hire the freelancer and there is notification says 'There was a problem charging your billing method. Please enter a new billing method and try again'. I've tried to remove my billing method and re-add it but still didn't work.

What should I do?

Hi Annisa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please try again? Kindly, let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Have tried it twice and still didn't work 😞

Hi Annisa,

I shared your issue with the rest of the team and someone already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, the problem still happens. Can Upwork fix it faster? Because I need the job done by tomorrow and I've found the right candidate for this.

01cd9f06
Community Member

Hi 

I signed up to contact a freelancer. Loaded the card details. Got the two amounts on the statement and ented them - did not work the first time - tried the second attempt and said I had exceeded.

Said I needed to contact support. Cannot find a human to talk to!!

Can u advise?

Hi Will,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
d2007f49
Community Member

Hi I enterd the card details. enterd the two amounts totaling 10usd - did not work the first time - tried the second attempt and said I had exceeded. Said I needed to contact support. Its now showing in red color Required verification but there is not option to verify more. Cannot find a human to talk to!!

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
61f0b707
Community Member

Hi,
I need to verify my credit card payment. I attempted 2 times and now am not able to. Please let me know.
Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nadia, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cf66514f
Community Member

Hi,

This is my first job post, and I was asked to verify the credit card. I ran out of time, but I know the two payments and I am ready to input them, but I've lost the ability to do so because I ran out of time I guess? It just says "Requires Verification" and "Contact Customer Support." How do I resolve this??

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kasyap, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3f3ba34d
Community Member

I am unable to enter the dollar amounts neede to verify my account.  I think I misunderstood the promt and made too many attempots. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Laura.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
85fc69da
Community Member

I need to verify my credit card, I didnt realise instruction had been sent to my email and I have now exceeded the number of attempts allowed.

please help, very frustrating

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alice,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Spoke with customer support. Issue resolved.

a26cb66d
Community Member

when i go to settings and then payment methods. my credit card is showing requires verification.

but when clicked on 3 dots it is only showing edit and remove option and verify option is not appearing.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Paramvir.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a26cb66d
Community Member

Hi ,

I am running short of time . If you can resolver verification within 12 hrs from now it will be very helpful.

I am reachable on **Edited for community guidelines**

Regards,
Param

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paramvir,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d0307a3c
Community Member

i need help.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Zahida.

~ Bojan
Upwork
osama088
Community Member

Hello,

I have same issue. Dont have button for verification and cant verify the card. Need to verify it ASAP to hire a freelancer.
c203cc57
Community Member

`Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method.`

This card was previously used on other accounts of members of our company. However, they've already removed it. I still don't have the ability to associate it with my account. 

Could you help please with it?

Hi Dmytro and Osama,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I have the issue with the verification process of my card. 

Can you please assist me?

Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dorian.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f4b00a9f
Community Member

I can not get my credit card to be authorized in your system. Plus no phone number to call customer support. Your bot answers in circles. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Guy.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aamir100
Community Member

Hello,

I am from Pakistan. I am uisng UBL Debit Card(ATM Card) and UBL Virtual Card. When I try to add my both crads on upwork for billing methods verification, both of my cards are declined. Any one here who is uisng these cards please help, secondly does UBL Credit card works with Upwork.

Please guide me.

Thanks 

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If the debit card your bank issued doesn't require prefunding, you should be able to add it as a billing method. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out this guide. Also, please note that pre-paid, gift cards and some debit cards can't be added as a billing method on Upwork. You may need to add a different billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aamir,
Call the UBL Bank on **Edited for Community Guidelines** and ask them to activate the online session and then you can use it here on upwork. You will need a Credit card, Debit cards won't work, Debit and Credit card Combo works fine, or you can use V Card here.

Thanks

Hello Usama,

My debit card session is currenly  active and it is declined now. I have the same issue with the V Card. I am thinking to apply for a Credit Card and are you sure that it will work?

Thanks

Hello Aamir,

UBL Credit cards work. I have a premium Debit and Credit card. It work great here. Debit cards do not work here on upwork. Thats your only option, if you want to transfer funds here. The best advise I can give you is go for a Mukammal Current Account on UBL and ask for a Premium Card. Its free with no charges at all and the best servises I found.
Let me know if you want help with anything else.

Regards.

Okay, Thanks for providing for such a valuable information. I have current account in UBL that I use for salary purpose but I dont know about Mukammal Current Account. I am hearing about it first time so it is different from the current account?

Thanks

Hello Aamir,

UBL has a Mukammel Current Account with free Card, Check books, text alerts and no annual and monthly recurring fees but you do not get any intrest on your investment (the balance on your account). You can make this seperate account for free and get benefit from free servises they offer.
You can call the bank and get more info on this. Google the phone no for UBL and add +92 before it as cuntry code is +92 otherwise it wont work.

Regards.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths