🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Failed to Add Billing Method - Would like...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

I have already their contact No. and definitely I will get info about it. By the way I have already current account but not sure about the Mukammal Current Account.

Thanks  

Hi Aamir,
I've the same problem I read your all queries, if you have found any solution please let me know.
Thanks!

Hi Shahid,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b4165354
Community Member

credit card verification is red and won't allow me to enter the info and only allows contacting customer support. There is no one to speak to so I can resolve this. I'm very frustrated with this business model.

Hi David, 

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having. One of our team members will reach to you via support ticket and will assist you in adding verifying your credit card. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
00df4df0
Community Member

Hi! I have problems with billing method. I have money on card but it doesn’t upload.

Hi Liana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bbd6527e
Community Member

Im having the same problem and readded my payment method and it still won't let me verify it!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jenna, 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification billing method process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
f0223ad3
Community Member

Hello,

I have been prompted to confirm the card that I have added to my client account. I can't see any recent charges from UpWork on my statement for September. And so, the problem lies in the fact that I only have a few days left to verify my card, but no way to accurately guess the verification numbers.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Best,

Philip

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Philip, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you directly to assist you with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
c0624239
Community Member

Entered local currency in billing method verification and exceeded max attempts. Whats the way forward?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arsalan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8a133551
Community Member

Spoiler
I was charged in my debit card when I tried to add it for "Billing Method". However, I cannot verify it so I removed my card instead. Can I refund what they've charged on my debit card?

Hi Lianne,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d66428a7
Community Member

1: It is my first time to hire a freelancer. I have added a credit card and PayPal as payment methods. But the freelancer I want to hire says my payment method hasn't been verified as you can see in first attachment below.

2: The verification charges got reversed from my bank account also.

3: I am also unable to remove my credit card payment method. i dont know why. but you can see this in he second attachement below.

please guide me a solution ?

Please somebody help me with a solution

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
999fe374
Community Member

Hi Team, 

As i was trying to add payments method. while doing so, an amount of 278 INR Rupees has been deducted from my account without any proper information regarding why that amount was deducted. Along with that, My Payment Method have not been added. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
999fe374
Community Member

Hi

I tried. it's not working. and again it will deduct money.

Hence let me know what should I do now?
999fe374
Community Member

Hi Bojan!

Thanks for your response. still am facing the issue. Already an amount of 278 INR has been deducted from my account and payment methods was not added. hence requesting you to help me with the same. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Md, 

It looks like your billing method were added successfully, and they were charged the verification before you were able to delete them from your account. You may read more about it here.

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3938326f
Community Member

I have entered the right information to verify my visa card but i did not work i tryied that several time after I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Hi Asraf,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing trouble with verifying your credit card. A member of our customer support team will reach out to you via email to assist you further. If you have any questions, please feel free to post it on the ticket so the agent can assist you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
81e9d711
Community Member

When I try to add the two amounts to verify my credit card it tells me that the amounts are incorrect. Now it says I have to contact customer service. This is very frustrating!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Loryn, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support team, and they will reach out to you to assist you with your conern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
95cfb2aa
Community Member

Why my debit card is not working on upwork while it is working on other sites

petra_r
Community Member

Mohammad R wrote:

Why my debit card is not working on upwork while it is working on other sites

Generally, only proper credit cards and debit cards that share the functionalities of a proper credit card will be accepted on Upwork.

95cfb2aa
Community Member

My card is a proper debit card and it is not a pre-funded card so why it is not working. Please solve this issue because I want to hire a freelancer.

Hi Mohammad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further in adding your billing method, thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ff3235a8
Community Member

You have exceeded the maximum attempts to verify..why this?i have the transaction in my bank..

Hi Nuno,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is seems to be the way to raise a support ticket... so can I have one for this issue aswell please.

Specifically I did not know that I needed to input the numbers in Dollars rather than the amount showing in GBP on the bank statement, I can now do this but there does not seem to be a way to do so.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I check your account and it looks like your billing method was already successfully verified. Let us know if you need any additional assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
1f07e510
Community Member

I have the same issue and need help from customer support. I cannot verify my credit card after failed attempts. Thank you. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Savanna,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2da34776
Community Member

Hello!

I tried to contact with support team! I can't verify my credit card after failed attempts.

Thank you. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Norah.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
25ffddf5
Community Member

Hey. Can't verify my credit card. it asked for the amounts I put them in, no go??????? Is there a help center?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths