cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact suppor

Highlighted
Margret D Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
71 of 994

I have the same problem ... I cannot contact ANYONE at Upwork regarding a payment that was made, but the freelancer did not receive. Pleaase advise.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
72 of 994

Hi Margret,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and advise further regarding your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Roxon A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
73 of 994
Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
74 of 994

Hi Roxon and Pappu,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket and assist you further with your billing methods. You can access your tickets on this Link. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Beth M Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
75 of 994
Can you please help me? I can not verify the credit card charges as they have already been removed from my credit card. The freelancer wants to get paid
Highlighted
David B Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
76 of 994

I hire someone so I got blocked from verifying my account and it said I had to contact Costumer service to proceed my verification but I dont even know how to do that

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
77 of 994

Hi David, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you directly. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramiro V Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
78 of 994
I need asistance to fix this problem
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
79 of 994

Hi Ramiro, 

Before I proceed, could you please try posting the job through a desktop/laptop computer to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Orane C Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
80 of 994

Hey guys,

I have the same issue with credit card verification, its a CAD currency, so I entered the wrong values and got locked out, please assist.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS