🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Need to contact support to verify my cred...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
9c41e333
Community Member

Hi Varelia or Bojan,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore.

Please contact me.

Thank you

Hi Tedi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Moderator,
Until now, I have not been contacted.
Thanks.

Hi Tedi,

Just to confirm that our team has reached out to you via ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
g_pie
Community Member

Hello,

Same problem. No possibility to complet my billing method. Card blocked.

Thanks for your help !

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
malocus_d
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have a problem with my verification process. There seems to be a problem with the name on my credit card. How can I fix this?

Hi Luka,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your problem. I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c4fd9186
Community Member

I need help too. You guys make it so difficult to even submit a help ticket. Why is that? I need help verifying my credit card. I am not abot to do it using the method in the system.

Please contact me. Gwen Murray **Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gwen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
496842e7
Community Member

i have the same issue 

Hi Nikola,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
28e9a7b4
Community Member

hi

im not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done? i need to pay my freelancer..help ke please..

Hi Muhd,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
7c29141f
Community Member

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

Hi Justin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Community Member

I have the same problem. I signed up for UpWork today, entered my credit card and need to hire a consultant today. I called American Express who says the two test charges were approved but UpWork needs to approve now. I have a consultant on hold and time sensitive work pending. I need immediate help. There is no contact support phone number. Needless wait!

f58d5069
Community Member

Hi , not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer ?

Hi Venu,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

I got the same issue!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rick,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with your billing method verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8f75a2cc
Community Member

Hello, please can someone from support reach me? Upwork charged 10$ during card verification, But verification is still not completed, it shows message "contact customer support"

Hi Konstantin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Upwork staff,

I have a contractor waiting to be paid. My credit card is not being verified but the money has been posted to escrow and shows up on my credit card bill. I need to talk to someone and there is no phone number to contact. 

Dr. Ata Karim

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ata, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. I apologise if this has caused you inconvenience.

~ Avery
Upwork
a61b5d93
Community Member

Please have them contact me on my cell phone as I am traveling currently on
business. Phone number is
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ata,

I see that our support team is already assisting you with your credit card verification via a ticket. They'll review the information you provided and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks.

I am having the same issues too.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. I even can't contact upwork by submitting a new request, please someone assist me via ticket as possible as soon. ITS URGENT!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem ... I cannot contact ANYONE at Upwork regarding a payment that was made, but the freelancer did not receive. Pleaase advise.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Margret,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and advise further regarding your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,

Hi Roxon and Pappu,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket and assist you further with your billing methods. You can access your tickets on this Link. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please help me? I can not verify the credit card charges as they have already been removed from my credit card. The freelancer wants to get paid

Hi Valeria, can you help me with the verification of my card? It seems i'm stuck at the verification stage, i skipped the introduction of the 2 amouts for verification and now I cant get back to it. Can you help me pls ? I need to make a payment. I already paid the 10$

Hi Ovidiu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths