🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verification of Payment Method NOT WORKIN...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi ladislav,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
23d91b84
Community Member

I entered the wrong amount in the verification card, I entered euro instead dollars.

How can I verify my card now?

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a4c89661
Community Member

My bank shows that the initial payment to verify went through but upwork is still stating I need to verify card, not sure what to do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
5aeefdaf
Community Member

I was trying to verify my payment details on my account and when I entered the amount I was charged it said it was incorrect. I would like a refund.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jesse,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. Also, I checked refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have been charged by upwork and need to verify my account however I can not get back to the screen that requests you to enter the amount charged for verification. I think this is a bug in your system. Unless someone can link this to me? I have spent over an hour searchig how I can verify my existing card details with no luck and I am stuck unable to hire anyone on upwork. Please HELP

Hi Jesse,

I'm sorry for the trouble. I checked your account see that one of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket. Please check the response from the team and provide the details requested so that they can manually process the verification for you. Please log in to your account and go here to view the ticket. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f8541fa7
Community Member

Payment verification failed due to wrong entry more than 3 times. I know the exact two amount as per the statement.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c0a09e35
Community Member

Please i have the same issue and need fast support

Hi Mostafa,

One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c0a09e35
Community Member

I have the same problem and I need your kind help plz

Hi Mostafa,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have same problem 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Fatima and Vadim! 

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with successfully adding your billing methods. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
86f0a5bb
Community Member

Error 

Your Visa ending in 2094 is still unverified. Please verify your payment method to avoid any interruption to your contracts.

49babb6b
Community Member

I cannot verify the visa because it has a button with contact customer support, it was not verify and I cannot communicate with customer service directly

Community Member

I just posted a job in upwork, and when I wanted to invite a freelance to send a proposal, I got a box popping up telling me to add a billing method to get more proposals. 

I did it and it said there was something wrong, so I did it again. But again it said something was wrong. 

So then I close everything and I get a message from my account. I've been charged twice from Upwork:

Upwork1.74-8.26USDVer

(1,59€ each transaction). 

Can I know why??? And how can I get that back?? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ju-C.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

Hi.

Is there no customer support on this pathetic platform?

I have an issue with my payment method not being verified although you have taken several small fees from my credit card which you can see in the screenshot yourself!

Please kindly supply me with an email address or telephone number of Upwork's customer service.

This is horrendous!

petra_r
Community Member

Mohamed W wrote:

I have an issue with my payment method not being verified although you have taken several small fees from my credit card which you can see in the screenshot yourself!

Go to your settings - Billing - and where you are asked for the verification amounts, enter the two US Dollar amounts you see on your statement

verification amounts.jpg

Hi Mohamed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f87b3693
Community Member

I have the same issue. Can someone from support please contact me?

All the best

Hi Oliver,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6096989e
Community Member

Hi, i'm trying to add my billing details on upwork but unfortunetalty getting this error : unfortunetaley we are unable to authorize your billing details. I contacted to my relavent bank n my online payement session is active .. kindly resolve my issue ASAP . waiting for yor positive response.

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Afnan,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Also, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info'' and add address details and phone number. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out our guide here

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
3cf46d5e
Community Member

Upwork has charged the verification deposits (on 2 cards), but it does not process the payment when trying to hire a freelancer... Says payment method failed.

Could someone get in touch with me ASAP please, as I have a task that requires completion.

Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sanara.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
75433a09
Community Member

Hi, Bojan.

I'm having the same issue and can't seem to grasp how I should open a support ticket. Can You please help? Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
49ef822e
Community Member

It says to contact a Customer Support rep.  How do I?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cathy, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
dd9a5d0d
Community Member

I have 2 charges on my bank account, but when I try to go into my profile to verify - it says 'Requires Verification- Contact Customer Support' 

It keeps redirecting me to the help page, but there is no help.

I need to enter my charges to verify.

Hi Derek,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you in verifying your credit card. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
multiplierone
Community Member

Will not show me the "Verify now" tab when trying to verify my bank card. And when I tried earlier the account did not get verified when I put the correct amount. Please help me, this site took money from me.

Hi Christian, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have shared your concern, and your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your issue. 

I would also like to note that once the verifcation is complete, the charges will be refunded back to your billing method. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
61c2aa5a
Community Member

hi i have the same issue - not able to verify the payment and need help to verify my card details. pls help asap. freelancer needs to start the work and unable to hire due to this problem.

i also tried with paypal account - but payment didnt go thru - not able to hire due to this issue - pls help

Latest Articles
Learning Paths