cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact suppor

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
101 of 1,750

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Margret D Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
102 of 1,750

I have the same problem ... I cannot contact ANYONE at Upwork regarding a payment that was made, but the freelancer did not receive. Pleaase advise.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
103 of 1,750

Hi Margret,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and advise further regarding your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Roxon A Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
104 of 1,750
Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. How can I unlock my account to complete my card verification!!

Thanks,
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
105 of 1,750

Hi Roxon and Pappu,

Our team will reach out to you both via ticket and assist you further with your billing methods. You can access your tickets on this Link. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Beth M Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
106 of 1,750
Can you please help me? I can not verify the credit card charges as they have already been removed from my credit card. The freelancer wants to get paid
Highlighted
Ovidiu D Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
107 of 1,750

Hi Valeria, can you help me with the verification of my card? It seems i'm stuck at the verification stage, i skipped the introduction of the 2 amouts for verification and now I cant get back to it. Can you help me pls ? I need to make a payment. I already paid the 10$

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
108 of 1,750

Hi Ovidiu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tanzeel Ur R Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
109 of 1,750

Hi,

I am having the same problem. needs to be fixed ASAP Please

Highlighted
110 of 1,750

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tanzeel Ur.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS