cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Q:I want to verify my credit card.

D M Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
731 of 835

I've exceeded maximum no of attempts and therefore cannot verify my billing method. Please help.

Imoleayo O Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
732 of 835

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for any issue.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
733 of 835

Hi Imoleayo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Phil C Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
734 of 835

The billing method set up is so not user friendly.  I continue to get an error message.  I was able to get the "small" amounts withdrawn from my paypal account, which I verified, but I continue to get a message that says I need to set up a billing method.

Also I wasn't pleased to see that the "small" amounts totalled $10.  And I didn't see anything that suggested that the $10 would be credited back or applied to the amount I owe the freelancer. Which, by the way, the system won't let me officially hire.

I'm also irritated that I have to use community support instead of an actual customer service support team.

735 of 835

Hi Phil,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marcus J Member Since: Oct 15, 2019
736 of 835

Tried to add my visa but I always get this message.

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

I have been in contact with my bank, they cant se any problem. The card is working everywhere else.

How can I have my card accepted?

//Marcus

737 of 835

Hi Marcus,

I just checked your account and it looks like you were able to successfully add your billing method. Feel free to follow up if you still need any assistance, we're here to help.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sunbal M Member Since: May 27, 2019
738 of 835
Q:
I want to verify my credit card. Entered two statements but they said you entered invalid. Then i tried again and they said your chances are finished, contact customer care. How can i verify my credit card in it.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
739 of 835

Hi Sunbal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sunbal M Member Since: May 27, 2019
740 of 835

Thanks Goran. I will be waiting.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS