cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: billing is still unverified

Sunbal M Member Since: May 27, 2019
741 of 838
Q:
I want to verify my credit card. Entered two statements but they said you entered invalid. Then i tried again and they said your chances are finished, contact customer care. How can i verify my credit card in it.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
742 of 838

Hi Sunbal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Sunbal M Member Since: May 27, 2019
743 of 838

Thanks Goran. I will be waiting.

Linnea R Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
744 of 838

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
745 of 838

Hi Linnea,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. The sum of those charges equals $10 and should appear in your credit card statement shortly. Then you can enter those amounts in the verification form in your Settings> Billing Methods and complete the verification.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joachim L Member Since: Oct 19, 2019
746 of 838

Hi! 

I'm trying to deposit through paypal, but getting 

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

- Card is added to paypal 
- Balance has enough 
- Paypal account is added here 
- Paypal account is verified 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
747 of 838

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sofia M Member Since: Oct 20, 2019
748 of 838

i have tried to input the amount for verification in my currency which make me locked i think and now the the page is not showing to verify amount option and am unable to get upwork customer care.

here is the screeshot of my account.

My first question is how can i verify my amount 

second is how can contact customer support if i persist this type of problem again.

third how long it takes to reverify my billing account 

fourth the amount they charged.did they refund it to me in case i am unable to contact customer care (because there is no customer care )

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
749 of 838

Hi Sofia,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Mohammad A Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
750 of 838

Hi, I have the same issue. what i can do 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS