Re: billing is still unverified

Highlighted
Mohammad A Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
751 of 841

Hi, I have the same issue. what i can do 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
752 of 841

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Untitled
753 of 841
Hi sir,

its 2.55 & 7.45
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
754 of 841

Hi Mohammed, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

-Avery
Untitled
Tatyana K Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
755 of 841

I put too many times during verification the card. Please help 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
756 of 841

Hi Tatyana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
757 of 841

Hi, I have the same issue

What i can do. 

Please support 

Roger D Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
758 of 841

I'm trying to add a credit card so that I can hire, and the site keeps giving me this error:

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your card now. Please try again in a minute.

Roger D Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
759 of 841

Nevermind. Apparently we needed to complete the "Verify Your Identity" action, but the error messages never said anything about it. Time to update the validation errors Smiley Wink

Elvedin S Member Since: Oct 23, 2019
760 of 841

This is my first time using this platform. When I try to hire a freelancer I can't do that unless I have verified my creditcard. Now when I try to verify my creditcard I assue I have to put in the right amount in dollars right (se attached image)?  if I understand it correctly the two amounts that I need to enter will be displayed in my internetbank. The amount in my internetbank is displayed in swedish crowns so I guess I have to convert them to dollars? I have tried different times to verify it and now it jut says "

Requires verification. Contact customer support".
I don't know how to proceed form here as I'm not able to verify my card. I can't even get the pop-up windoes that is attached in the files.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS