🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: No Valid Billing Method
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bradley,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dd747232
Community Member

im getting this error, i have made payments before but now im getting this error.

Hi Darwin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I want to get my new debit card verified but there some issue at Upwork which is preventing this from happening. Please help, I need to pay someone!

Hi Andrew,

One of ou team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
niccolo2
Community Member

I'm having the same problem. I'm new and I need to buy my connects but It wont verify my billing method. please help me - thank you

Hi Nico,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with purchasing connects, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f1f4e422
Community Member

I have exceeded the maximum attempts to verify my card. How do I fix that? I have used new browser and cleared cache but still not working.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Peterjohn.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
8f037d34
Community Member

Hello !!
When I try to verify my then give me maximum wrong attempt to reach error  but amount deducted from my card 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fatema,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
8dc5dc87
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rama, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
abf52c5d
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same issue as other clients on upwork. I am locked out of verifying my card after 3 failed attempts. 
Could someone please contact me to help with the issue? 

Thank you. 
Sarah

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
733875b0
Community Member

I'm trying to add my credit card information, but it isn't working. I keep getting an error message saying information is required, despite the fact that it is provided (e.g. expiration month and year). I need my freelancer to start a project. What can I do? There is no chat support on this site.

Does this site really not have any support? Why can't I set up credit card payment?

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble adding your billing method. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
45e1b4c5
Community Member

I am having the same problem

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alexis.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
78bc7d1b
Community Member

I’m having the same problem. The 2 charges were removed from my account so there’s nothing to verify and my freelancer is wanting to get paid
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beth,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
f37f3142
Community Member

How can i contact someone to verify my credit card info

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Evan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
39c2e560
Community Member

Hi there,I am trying to verify my credit card to register a payment method, but I entered the wrong amount three times. What should I do now?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shaun and Eva.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a33aa304
Community Member

Hi there - Im having the same issue ! 1 failed attempt and now im blocked , please help 

4a8a1cce
Community Member

Hi ,

I just hire a freelancer and i want to add payment method. its giving me error " credit card not verified" please contact customer care

59fe96a2
Community Member

Requires verification. Contact customer support

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harry and Yi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Upwork
33ff0ef6
Community Member

I need to verufy my billing info, because I have reached the max attempts to do that.

Hi Olga,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

i need to verify my payment method please

Hi Pascal,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you via support ticket in verifying your payment method. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
4ba9f9cb
Community Member

Hi, my account is showing is unverifield after I was charge couple of time. I need help and the guy doing my works wants his payment. I need my work ASAP. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sadiq,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
4ee4d83a
Community Member

i failed on the verify payment method and my link is not there anymore for verifying, says contact customer support but theres no customer support ..confused?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allira, 

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further with your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3e662540
Community Member

I am new on upwork and facing billing problem.

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeeshan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths