🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Address for payment trouble
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
ff3330d1
Community Member

Hey my address is not being recognized in order to add my credit card. How can I fix this?

Hi Ricky,

One of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket and will assist further in adding your credit card on file. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
1cc9c3da
Community Member

I was adding a billing method and the Master card method failed, i added a visa card and also failed. I've tried to get the M-PESA option but its not availble. I need to make payments because  time is running out. kindly assist 

Hi Paul,

I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket with our team regarding your billing method in which one of our agents already updated the ticket a few moments ago. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
filworx
Community Member

I am trying to add my credit card info several times but it keeps on telling me that I need to input the required fields but I already did. Please see attached screen capture, I just removed some important details.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi FilWeb,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I got this messege when i try to add my card 

''We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank''

What to do?

Hi Mark,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Tony,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
61505e65
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have a support contact you.

34f88b8b
Community Member

My credit card was working fine but suddenly, it is showing Charge Failed. What should i do ?

Hi Ashutosh,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
e0513689
Community Member

Hi,
I'm not able to hire a freelancer because it's always showing me this error,
"You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer."

I called my bank also and they said I've enough limit to do transactions & card is also working but still not able to do the payment. It always showing me the above error while adding the amount in Escrow.

Waiting for your quick reply, it's urgent.
Thanks.

Hi Saurabh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5a8af00e
Community Member

My trials to verify my credit card finished and i can't verify it again, need to contact someone to unlock this

Hi Walid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
5ddbf265
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Hi Orcelima,

~ Goran
Upwork
228d7145
Community Member

Hello,Billing method "Requires verification. Contact customer support".Can you please unblock it?Thank you

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dorottya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4fe4bec9
Community Member

i'm facing the same problem.

Thanks

Dutth

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dutth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
096ec2d8
Community Member

Hi, 

Plsea, could someone contact me aswell? I am having diffculties trying to verify my credit card account. The freelancer has already done the work so this is kind of urgent. Thanks in advance

Hi Ariana,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f6dc4c99
Community Member

"You must enter the USD amounts to verify your card.If you have already attempted verification and it was not successful please contact a support agent for further assistance."HelloI've made a mistake with varification of my biiling method and entered wrong amounts. How can I do it with the same credit card?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
7813c66e
Community Member

I have exceeded the maximum limit you can enter the 2 amounts charged to your debit card. I don't know how to contact customer support.

Hi Sneha. Use this link to contact support- https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

This link is taking me back to community's homepage.

Hi Sneha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8dd60369
Community Member

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I am having same issue, I can't find verify button due to 3 attempt.
Please help me out to verify my billing method.

Thank you

Hi Mayurbhai,

~ Goran
Upwork
5f700cfa
Community Member

Hello.

I have a big problem. I used Upwork last year and everything went well. Now i have another job. And everytime I want to hire a freelance i get this message: "You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.".

Its very strange because I already payed with my Paypal. Also in other places i can buy things without problems (just to be sure its not a paypal related problem). 

Also removing my Billing Method and add it new doesn't make a change. Also cleared cookies and so. 

I would understand this more if I never used this method before. But i payed with paypal before and also a refund went well to my paypal. My Paypal is verfied. My Adress in Paypal and Upwork are the same. My Phone is valided here on upwork. 

Thank you helping me out. 

Hi Mischa,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!  I'm waiting - hope this is just something small 🙂

ee523f77
Community Member

Hi There,I am having the same issue, I am locked out of the card verification and it is telling me to contact customer support

Hi Lukasz,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f292e8e0
Community Member

Hello I have inserted wrong amounts while verifying my credit card and now I can not complete it.

Can you assist me with this?

Btw put some notice there as in mail I got after amount was deducted. Because I was initially thinking that I have to select 2 amounts for verification.

Now I know I had to inserd amounts you deducted me.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Goran,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Latest Articles
Learning Paths