Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge Failed

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
881 of 1,042

Hi Paul,

I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket with our team regarding your billing method in which one of our agents already updated the ticket a few moments ago. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
FilWeb A Member Since: Dec 29, 2019
882 of 1,042

I am trying to add my credit card info several times but it keeps on telling me that I need to input the required fields but I already did. Please see attached screen capture, I just removed some important details.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
883 of 1,042

Hi FilWeb,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mark T Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
884 of 1,042

I got this messege when i try to add my card 

''We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank''

What to do?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
885 of 1,042

Hi Mark,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
886 of 1,042

Hi Tony,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in verifying your credit card. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tony D Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
887 of 1,042

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have a support contact you.

Ashutosh S Member Since: Jan 5, 2020
888 of 1,042
My credit card was working fine but suddenly, it is showing Charge Failed. What should i do ?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
889 of 1,042

Hi Ashutosh,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Saurabh C Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
890 of 1,042

Hi,
I'm not able to hire a freelancer because it's always showing me this error,
"You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer."

I called my bank also and they said I've enough limit to do transactions & card is also working but still not able to do the payment. It always showing me the above error while adding the amount in Escrow.

Waiting for your quick reply, it's urgent.
Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS