cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card verification

Highlighted
Tony D Member Since: Jan 4, 2020
881 of 996

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have a support contact you.

Highlighted
Ashutosh S Member Since: Jan 5, 2020
882 of 996
My credit card was working fine but suddenly, it is showing Charge Failed. What should i do ?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
883 of 996

Hi Ashutosh,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Saurabh C Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
884 of 996

Hi,
I'm not able to hire a freelancer because it's always showing me this error,
"You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer."

I called my bank also and they said I've enough limit to do transactions & card is also working but still not able to do the payment. It always showing me the above error while adding the amount in Escrow.

Waiting for your quick reply, it's urgent.
Thanks.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
885 of 996

Hi Saurabh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Walid G Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
886 of 996

My trials to verify my credit card finished and i can't verify it again, need to contact someone to unlock this

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
887 of 996

Hi Walid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Orcelima O Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
888 of 996

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
889 of 996

Hi Orcelima,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dorottya G Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
890 of 996

Hello,Billing method "Requires verification. Contact customer support".Can you please unblock it?Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS