cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact suppor

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
891 of 1,021

Hi Walid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Orcelima O Member Since: Jan 8, 2020
892 of 1,021

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
893 of 1,021

Hi Orcelima,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dorottya G Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
894 of 1,021

Hello,Billing method "Requires verification. Contact customer support".Can you please unblock it?Thank you

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
895 of 1,021

Hi Dorottya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dutth B Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
896 of 1,021

i'm facing the same problem.

Thanks

Dutth

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
897 of 1,021

Hi Dutth,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ariana K Member Since: Jan 12, 2020
898 of 1,021

Hi, 

Plsea, could someone contact me aswell? I am having diffculties trying to verify my credit card account. The freelancer has already done the work so this is kind of urgent. Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
899 of 1,021

Hi Ariana,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Maria N Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
900 of 1,021

"You must enter the USD amounts to verify your card.If you have already attempted verification and it was not successful please contact a support agent for further assistance."HelloI've made a mistake with varification of my biiling method and entered wrong amounts. How can I do it with the same credit card?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS