🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verify credit card
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
seonaveen
Community Member

I don't know what's wrong with my Upwork. I followed all the guidelines of cards using Visa and Master Card. Also, while adding the last card, Upwork deducted 2 small amounts for verification and when i verified with the deducted account it again showed an error. 

I don't know what to do. I'm trying this from last 2 days and did not understand what the hell is going on with upwork. Why it is showing errors. The maximum error I'm getting from Master Cards. Please, give me solution.

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for responding to my issue. I also need help regarding this issue

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please, get me in touch ASAP.

Hi Naveen,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0c806943
Community Member

I just created this account and I want to verify my payment method. But I had a problem while verifying my credit card.

Upwork has charged my credit card with two small charges adding to $10. I entered them on the website for verification. However, the digits entered were rejected. Thus, it was required from me to "Contact customer support" to get my card verified.

So, please let me how to solve this problem?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bun,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
8fdcb7b9
Community Member

Hi I am new here.

I posted a job, found a freelancer but now unable to begin as my payment method is not being accepted. It simply says Technical error, try again in a minute.. Which I have done a few times.

Please help.

Hi Baxter,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks so much.
0544e3c2
Community Member

I have verified my payment method but still facing an issue with an error "Your Visa ending  is still unverified. Please verify your payment method to avoid any interruption to your contracts".Can anyone tell me how to fix it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Simon,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
932b42aa
Community Member

Hi. I am new to Upwork and was so excited about it but the first steps of setting the account as a client made me already frustrated. The problem I have is the verification of my card. I was charged two small amounts but was unable to verify them and it takes me an hour of my morning time to try to get in touch with the customer support. Can anyone help me to get in touch with a support agent and complete a procedure, please? I think with payments and charges, in particular, the support should be more accessible than just giving an option of a bot chats and articles. It makes me feel insecure once after charging the money from my card it is impossible to immediately get support if something goes wrong. 

Alena

Hi Alena,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Our team will also double check why you weren't able to connect with our Customer Support and assist you further as well. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3f9c2572
Community Member

Hi there! I didn't see that the amount verified should be $10 and now my account is on hold. What should I do now? Thanks!

Hi Vince and Kate,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a24d7248
Community Member

I'm in Canada, so the verification deposits are in CAD$ is it OK to post them that way to verify?

e22e0bb7
Community Member

I am trying to add my credit card as payment method but the system complains about verification and suggests me to contact support center.

Hi Hayden,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
549e22ba
Community Member

Hi, I am trying to add a primary billing method to my account. Whenever I put in my CC information and try to submit, it doesn't recognize any number being in the fields?

Not sure what to do.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cameron,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
33a2c8b7
Community Member

kindly help me its urjent 
"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank."

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zeshan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
bf04f7ef
Community Member

Hi, I can't verify mine bank card because I've tried few times as: amount 1 - 7.79, amount - 2.21, then it was always like "amount is incorrect" and money from bank card was withdraw but on mine billing setting I see "require verify - contact customer support". So, how to fix it ? money is out of mine balance but system haven't catch as I got. I have some projects and urgently need to verify mine billing 😞
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Natalya.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bf04f7ef
Community Member

Thank You Bojan, hope is gonna be fixed asap
a87fe8e3
Community Member

My visa card is still unverified, I want to verify my payment but it says Cantact customer Support

Hi Raw,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi how can i put the two amount for payment varifying 

Hi Raw,

Please go to Settings > Billing Method > and follow the instructions on your end. Our team is also reaching out to you via ticket to assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a1b40eca
Community Member

I am unable to verify my account. I tried to enter the amount to equal 10.00 but it said it was incorrect. I can't get back to the screen and now it says to contact customer service

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d020c305
Community Member

I am trying to verify my credit card.  Clicking on the 'verify' link has not taken me anywhere.  Also, when trying to get through to the standard support options, I have had the 'Community' button appear but none of the other contact options.

Hi Ken,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am going through the same issue as well. I can't book my freelancer because this system is telling me to verify the credit card. I click on the link and nothing happens!!!! Paypal use to have something like this. I don't think upwork need this thing !!!   It just drive customers away. KEEP IT SIMPLE! You enter the credit; it works or it doesn't work.....SIMPLE.. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ako, 

The Customer Support Team to reach out to you through an email ticket so that they can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
18d6461c
Community Member

Hello Avery ,

My credit card payment is not verified please guide me.

Regards

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, please I need support to verify my credit card billing method. I entered the wrong charge and I was blocked. Please help me, so I can hire
8787f89a
Community Member

Hello,

My billing method needs verification and since it appears in euros, the amount entered was incorrect and now it says to contact customer support (the money has been withdrawn).

Please do help me ASAP.

Thank you,

Latest Articles
Learning Paths