cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact suppor

4425e902
Paige M Member Since: Jul 27, 2020
141 of 1,937

Hi Valeria, 

I am having the same issue. Is there a number I can call to verify my card?

Paige

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
142 of 1,937

Thank you for reaching out to us, Paige.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
c2e37f1c
Shafia R Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
143 of 1,937

Hi Valeria, I am having the same issue. I need to make a payment quick. Please help.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
144 of 1,937

Hi Shafia,

I checked and it looks like you haven't added a billing method yet. Please, check this help article for the information about adding a credit card as a payment method and the verification process. If the card is declining, you may need to check with your bank or your credit card issuer to sort out the problem.

Thank you.

~Andrea
Untitled
c2e37f1c
Shafia R Member Since: Aug 7, 2020
145 of 1,937

I have been trying to add acard and I have used 3 cards but the website is not accepting them. The card is not declining, there is something wrong with the website.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
146 of 1,937

Hi Shafia,

I checked, and it looks like the decline error was from your bank. You may need to reach out to them about this so that they can assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
e2ea5772
Abdullah B Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
147 of 1,937

Hey, I couldn't find a suitable place for the solution to my issue. I have created my account a few days back and could able to find the payment method of credit card and Paypal is not working in my country. I'm also attaching a screen-shot of my issue. Kindly sort this out on a priority basis so that I can able to buy connects.

941f5b04
Dave S Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
148 of 1,937
I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?
941f5b04
Dave S Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
149 of 1,937
Hi I’m trying to verify my card and it’s not working i am trying to click the link to enter the two charges on my card and it doesn’t allow me could you help?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
150 of 1,937

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS