🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Need to contact support to verify my cred...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi,

I am having the same problem. needs to be fixed ASAP Please

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tanzeel Ur.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Miss Valeria;    Upworks wants me to contact support to verify cc charges but support does not seem to be working.  Am I doing some incorrectly, or can you point me in the right direction? 

Thankx,

David 

Hi David, and Oleksandr,

David, I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the problem you are experiencing. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket very soon.

Oleksandr, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I have had the same issue, how can I get it sorted?

Thanks

Hi Louis,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue I need somebody to reach out to me please

Hi Larissa,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Please assist thanks

Christina

I need help with my billing verification process. I have already got an amount in the escrow holding account for the freelancer I hired. Why can't I verify my payment method? Thanks.

Hi Rebecca,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Varelia,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done? please help me

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhd,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket as well to assist you further with the card verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi Aleksandar

what i need to do with support ticket to solve my card verification problemm ? did someone will message me directly and show me how to solve it ?

Hi Muhd,

Yes, one of our agents provided the steps you need to do to resolve the issue with your verification. Please check out the support ticket on this direct link and follow the steps our team suggested. If you still need help with this, feel free to follow up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hi there Valeria

i have the same issue , what i shoul do?

Hi Munteanu,

I escalated your concern to our team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

good day! i linked my upwork account in my local bank account for the transfer of fund but i accidentally input the card number instead on my account number. The thing is my money was already transfered in your end and i does not reflect on my account. Please help me asap. I need someone to talk to regarding this issue. Thank you.

Hi Raymart,

Since your account number is wrong the funds should be reversed back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received your funds anywhere after 8 business days, let me know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello 

I have the same issue, I tried three times an it locked me out telling me to contact support but it doesn't let me? And no one have called yet? I need to verify my payment so I can pay for a job. Please help. 

Hi Ann,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. I need contact support to verify my credit card because I failed 3 times to verify my credit card. Please help me.

Thanks,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Justin,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Valeria, 

I am having the same issue. Is there a number I can call to verify my card?

Paige

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Paige.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria, I am having the same issue. I need to make a payment quick. Please help.

Hi Shafia,

I checked and it looks like you haven't added a billing method yet. Please, check this help article for the information about adding a credit card as a payment method and the verification process. If the card is declining, you may need to check with your bank or your credit card issuer to sort out the problem.

Thank you.

~Andrea
Upwork
c2e37f1c
Community Member

I have been trying to add acard and I have used 3 cards but the website is not accepting them. The card is not declining, there is something wrong with the website.

Hi Shafia,

I checked, and it looks like the decline error was from your bank. You may need to reach out to them about this so that they can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey, I couldn't find a suitable place for the solution to my issue. I have created my account a few days back and could able to find the payment method of credit card and Paypal is not working in my country. I'm also attaching a screen-shot of my issue. Kindly sort this out on a priority basis so that I can able to buy connects.

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

Hi I’m trying to verify my card and it’s not working i am trying to click the link to enter the two charges on my card and it doesn’t allow me could you help?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue

Hi Claire,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello  Valeria,

I am new on upwork ,and i am having the same issue with card verification process .

Thanks,

Ayesha S.

Hi Ayesha,

I checked and it looks like you are not required to verify your credit card at the moment. For more information on the verification process for credit card feel free to check this help article. Additionally, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge declineThank you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

HI i have the same issue can to tell some one to reach out me for verfication

Hi Ghulam,

~ Goran
Upwork

i have the same issue, can i have help please?

this is very frustrating 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths