Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot verify

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1751 of 1,939

Hi Aseem, 

I am sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your credit card. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
36c5a626
Ali H Member Since: Jul 25, 2020
1752 of 1,939

I've uploaded a credit and debit card and it;s giving me an error when I try to pay. I can then see the charge failed message against both cards. Please assist.

Thanks

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1753 of 1,939

Hi Ali,

I checked and it seems that you already added another billing method and used it to fund escrow. Could you please let us know if you still need help with the charge failed message?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
42c9a5d1
Justin A Member Since: Sep 28, 2020
1754 of 1,939
I am unable to return to the webpage that has the two slots to verify my credit card. I need to pay a vendor and am unable to do so. Can someone help me verify ?

Justin
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1755 of 1,939

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had while trying to verify your billing method. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
nsteph17
Stephanie N Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
1756 of 1,939

I'm having the same exact issue. I've reached the maximum attempt to verify my payment method. I'm also in Korea, so I am unable to call support. 

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1757 of 1,939

Hi Stephanie, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
02152aa440547f70
Abdulrahman A Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1758 of 1,939

I have a problem when paying for contracts sent to me by freelancers. When paying from my Visa card the following message appears: We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Also, I see the following message when I open my account profile: Financial transactions for **Edited for Community Guidelines** have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I hope an urgent solution to the problem

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1759 of 1,939

Hi Abdulrahman,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
180e4a1a
Salah A Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1760 of 1,939

Hello,

Ready to hire and pay freelancer, but failed at credit card input. It says account needs to be verified, contact support.

Thanks,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS