Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Option On Billing Methods is not visible

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1761 of 1,937

Hi Salah,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
alihashmi03
Muhammad Ali R Member Since: Aug 11, 2020
1762 of 1,937

Hi, so a while back I hired someone on Upwork but then had to withdraw the offer because the freelancer didn't accept it but Upwork did accept the payment and the amount was deposited in escrow.

Now using the same debit card, I'm unable to hire a freelancer. Upwork says that the charge failed and I need to add a valid payment method. I'm so stressed out because of this. I need to hire someone immediately and Upwork won't let me do it.

andregutierrez22
1763 of 1,937

Hi Muhammad Ali,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble hiring a freelancer. I checked your account and it looks like the charges on your card keep getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
167fe3a3
Sherman L Member Since: Oct 5, 2020
1764 of 1,937

Is there someone that can help me with the same issue? Thanks.

andregutierrez22
1765 of 1,937

Hi Sherman,

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further with your verification. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
49aa7c4c
Michail M Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
1766 of 1,937

I want to verify my credit card, but it doesen't seem possible. I don't see the Verify Now link.
It was there yesterday, but I failed to verify(such an idiot). What am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1767 of 1,937

Hi Michail,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
807703e1
Sara D Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
1768 of 1,937
Hi Upworker

I am confused I want to hire freelancer but when I click hire is always like this
We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1769 of 1,937

Hi Sara,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with your bank for more information on why the charge is getting declined and make sure that you have enough funds on the card.

Regarding your PayPal, please try again using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet. You may want to consider contacting PayPal support for more information on this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
86fda25e
Douglas B Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
1770 of 1,937

Whats happening you refuse my TIDE BANK card and claimed it was a gift card???????

I don't have all day to sort your problems out get someone to call me on +44 207 112 5158

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS