🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Need to contact support to verify my cred...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
806addc4
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same verification issue. 

Hi Novell,

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a8c8f043
Community Member

Hi upwork support team, I added a billing card for verification but later moved it to change to another card but the card I changed to wasn't working so I re-added the initial card, after some time my account was debited twice with $5.97 & $5.97 which I tried to use for the verification but its not working. Am even surprised with the amount as the addition is more than $10. Pls help with this issue to verify my billing method.
Thanks.

Hi Wale,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1efdfdf0
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same verification issue. 

3220aadb
Community Member

Hi,
I have the same issue. My payment method is not verified and cannot complete payment to the seller. Wow, this seems to be a common problem.

Hi Jillian,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f9f52491
Community Member

Hello , 

I have the same issue , i was too late the first time and thats it i couldnt do it again, they have asked me to contact the custmer service, and thats another issue as per the comments. 

need your kind assist.

thanks.

Hi Aziz,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
209f0013
Community Member

I’ve added my payment method just to check how it works and $10 were deducted from my account. When will i get them back because i did not authorise upwork to charge me $10 for adding my card.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. I checked the refund status for you and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
73a9cfa4
Community Member

verification problem need to be fixed 

Hi Timo,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
3adc23fa
Community Member

I am having the same issue.. I couldn’t verify my payment method?!

Hi Em,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
20235a4f
Community Member

Hello, I’m having the same verification issue please help

Hi Sophia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
efe5d655
Community Member

I have some charges by upwork and the credit card did not go through . I like to find out why I’m charged by upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to address this concern.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi I’m also having problems with payment. It says the payment could not be deducted from my credit card . But I don’t know why I have to pay the amount as no payment breakdown was given by upwork . Pls help

I am having the same issue with payment/ verification . Please suggest

Hi Sam,

I checked your account and it looks like you have not added a billing method yet. To add a billing method, please go to Settings> Billing Method. You can check this help article for more information about the accepted billing methods that you can use. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
19d14420
Community Member

I submitted an online support ticket as well and wasn't sure which was the best method to contact support so I used the Community Bot and wound up here. I added a Paypal account and also want to submit verification.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, LaTonya.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1efdfdf0
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same verification issue.  please help

bc950086
Community Member

Hi
I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

Hi Sam,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
9f318aa0
Community Member

Hi guys I have the same problem please can someone help me?
a490503e
Community Member

Hi I am having the same issue I was locked out and need to verify my payment.
atulk81
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

My billing method is not verified because of wrong amount entries done by me. 

Can you please help me out sort this issue.

Thanks

Atul 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Atul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ac7c682d
Community Member

i have the same problem, please help

Hi Nataliia,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bab26c12
Community Member

Me too, please!

Hi Sevim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, 

I have just created an account and have added a card . 

By mistek insted of usd amount i have entered my local amount in it and now not sure from where i can add amounts again. 

I tried editing my card and also removing the card and adding it again but nothing works 

how can i activate my card 

Hi Info,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please have someone contact me. I'm having problems as well. The editor cannot accept my offer because the account is on hold. I was not able to verify the card because it was too confusing to understand the amount. However, the money is already processing out of my account. Please take the hold off my account so the editor can do her job. Second, thinking the lack of verification was a problem in my card, I used another card and ended up with verification fee being processed out of the second card too. Please cancel the duplication. The second card was already removed from my upwork account. Thank you. This is a bad start. I hope things change.

Hi Cristina,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly with your concern. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
22fb98a0
Community Member

I have the same issue! 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths