🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: billing method verfication
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

my currrent request status is solved but I didn't receive my amount back

Hi Muhammad,

Even if the ticket's status is set to 'Solved', you still can reply to the ticket. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Community Member

i have done the credit card verification last month,i still haven't received any refund.

Hi Mavia,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
411b7445
Community Member

Hello there is someone here in order tk hwlp me with the card verification? I've attaced a picture to show that I can not see the part where I need to feelbthe 2 amonts for verification.I've tried 3 times and seems that I didn't put the right amounts.What is the convert from GBP and dolar? As I've tried from the conversion part and seems that is not ok.Can someone help?

Hi Raluca,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
411b7445
Community Member

Hello Andreea.I tryed to click on the green 'here' but nothing happens You mention that I can find my ticket if I click there but nothing happens., so I am a bit confused 😕

Hi Raluca,

Sorry about that, the link is working on my end. It should be taking you to your Requests page in the help center. You should have also received an email notification where you can see and reply to your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
411b7445
Community Member

I have checked my email but I didnt received anything.I am attaching a picture with what is ahowing when I try to click on the link and after is open.And no metter what £ choos from ' any' solved' ,' or closed or what is there more nothing happens.🙄

I want to know if there is an option or solution to help with my card verification.As I have a job that some of the freelancer have accepted but I can not make the payments to them.
Thank you

Strange is that I've checked my bank card app and there are amounts that are in pendings but are more than $10 in total....?

Hi Raluca,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will follow-up with you and assist further in verifying your billing method. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
85c6583b
Community Member

Hi I added my VISA card and two amounts were deducted from my bank account and I selected do it later to enter those 2 amounts. But now in my billing methods it is showing Requires Verification Contact Customer Support. THere is no verify now button.

Hi Gopal,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can anybody assist me with my card issue as well ? 

0dde9ddb
Community Member

Am trying to hire but site saying i dont have a valid payment method yet i just added a card.when i try to Re add the card,it says you already have this billing method on file.plz some one help

Hi Samuel,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I also have the same prob yet i need my project done Asap, am sure i added a billing method but saying You dont have a valid billing method. confused, plz assist.if some one wants to Access my acc to help me, plz comeout.

Plz have an agent contact me Asap,i have same prob of billing . Seems a common prob.
2c0f9bfb
Community Member

Hello, I would like to verify my payment method but I Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support.

How to solve this issue please

Hi AZ,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
2c0f9bfb
Community Member

Thank you Andrea 

I could not find anything in the link for a support ticket

Hi AZ,

I can see our team has already reached out. You should have received an email notification where you can access your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
0bb5110d
Community Member

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with paying a freelancer. Although I used Paypal 2 days ago on Upwork and it worked fine, today I cannot pay. First my credit card was denied, and I tried to change to my Paypal but it was also declined. I erased both from my Upwork account to try again but it never syncs. Below are pictures of what pops up when I try to sync. Either I get a blank page or a weird kind of notice that I have never seen before. Thanks in advance for any help. Sean

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sean,

In order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.  

You may want to talk to PayPal about what type of payment method can be added to your PayPal wallet.

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
0bb5110d
Community Member

Thank you. I think you were right about the card. I entered it and was finally allowed to add my Paypal account. I will wait a few days and try the transaction again
Sean
xkhan-afaq
Community Member

Hello Everybody,

I want to pay my first freelancer after hiring.
When I use my visa card I am facing issue that card is not valid.

That was definitely because budget for the job was 120 USD and I had not enough money in my visa credit card. But than I have send enough money in my card and still facing problemo.

How much time this process will take to integurate my card in the system.

Afaq Khan

Hi Afaq,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
751c1106
Community Member

I need help in verifying my credit card. I I was debited but no option to input the exact amount to enable the verification. Please help thanks.
See attachment

Hi Rocque Colins,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the card verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e906f7f2
Community Member

Hello,
I faced this message :
You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

I don't know where the problem is because I have been using the same card for my billings and my card is fully loaded with cash. Kindly help me out.

Hi Rayid,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e906f7f2
Community Member

Hello ,,

I don't know where the problem is because I have been using the same card for all my billings.

This message shown :
You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.
12345zxc
Community Member

I can't contact upwork customer support team. I have an issue with billing method.

so  i can't create new milestone for my customer account.

this account worked with well until last week. can i know what the problem is

Thank you!

Hi Jinyang,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
9afa0ef2
Community Member

Hello
I put a task and I am unable to pay
The site did not accept the visa, mastercard or Paypal
All were not accepted
What are its conditions

Hi Yasmine,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e420cb9f
Community Member

I have the same issue - can i have help asap please|?

e420cb9f
Community Member

how do i verify the payment, it wont let me, im from the uk 

this is very annoying .

please can i have help asap please 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths