cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to add billing method.

d9de3efb
Tareq A Member Since: Apr 7, 2021
1981 of 2,008

when I add my visa card to pay my freelancer it says charge failed . I tried removing the card then putting it again but now it wont let me add the card again. pls help ASAP

wezodesk
Tony R Member Since: Mar 11, 2021
1982 of 2,008

I too have had this problem - despite numerous attempts to create a freelance contract my payment method is not being accepted. 

I am using the same card as per other Upwork services.

I have sent you guys a scan of my ID as requested, though I don't see why that was necessary given that I have been using your services for years now.

Please can this be looked as asap.

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1983 of 2,008

Hi Tareq and Tony,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and emails and will assist you further with your billing methods. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e6ab8fbb
Awais M Member Since: Apr 16, 2021
1984 of 2,008
Ms. Andrea, I'm getting same issue while adding my pre-paid card. Can you please help? Thank you. My bank is United Bank Ltd. Pakistan. Thank you.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1985 of 2,008

Hi Awais,

Of course! I checked and it looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card issuer for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
alimshahid
Ali S Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
1986 of 2,008

I'm having the same issue. How long does it usually take for support to reach out? I need the issue resolved fast or I might lose the candidate I need to hire. The problem is not payment decline but the inability to update payment method or add new method. I get the message: "Your account is being reviewed and you may have to verify your identity. Reach out if you do not get an email in 2 business days" but I want to know if this can be done faster. Thanks

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1987 of 2,008

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to update your payment method. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
alimshahid
Ali S Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
1988 of 2,008

I've had no response as yet!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1989 of 2,008

Hi Ali,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
709fec62
Hex Z Member Since: Apr 17, 2021
1990 of 2,008

good day i am trying to hire, but my mastercard keeps getting declined, how do i go about this?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS