🐈
» Forums » Clients » Milestones can't activate
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
04d80cae
Community Member

I meet all the criteria.
JS Bank ATM mastercard.
Fill all the requirement but my payment method not added.
Added my ATM Card in payment method so i can hire.

Hi Zameer,

I checked and it looks like the transaction is declined by your issuing bank. You might want to reach out to them directly so that they can assist you with the specific decline error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
04d80cae
Community Member

Which transaction, i didn't make any transaction. I only wanted to add
payment method.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zameer,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
84d36aaa
Community Member

Hello, I can't activate milestones a few days. I tried but it failed every time. Please check what is happening with my account.

Hi Martinia,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked and it looks like the charge is being declined. I suggest that you check with your bank for more information on why that is happening and make sure you have enough funds for the transaction. In the meantime, you can check this help article for more information on acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I have visited my bank and I have enough money on my bank account. Today I
have tried and milestones activation is failed again. Please fix this
problem.

Hi Martinia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
666e6a9e
Community Member

Hi

I cannot activate a new milestone, please help.

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I checked and it looks like the charge is being declined. I suggest that you check with your bank for more information on why that is happening and make sure you have enough funds for the transaction. Regarding PayPal, I suggest retrying the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet. In the meantime, you can check this help article for more information on acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
digitalchores
Community Member

Dears, 

When trying to make an escrow payment I get bellow error. Tried also in incognito tab after clearing cashe. Cannot find any way to contact support (?!)

hope to hear from Upwork support, thanks

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 662db7a81c448766-SEA

Hi Maarten,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~Andrea
Upwork
d4b5f489
Community Member

We can not add a Billing method, for that we can not create any order over there and also can not add balance over upwork

Hi Akshay,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please solve as soon as possible

3588acd9
Community Member

I usually pay using PayPal but since I'm having insufficient funds I want to add my credit card but whenever I try to add it I get this error please check the screenshot https://prnt.sc/1v08alr

all the info are in place but still I get the same error and I tried multiple time same results

Hi Hamza,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
fc9cfc57
Community Member

Hello I am from Kenya with a valid Mastercard on file that I have already used for paymens before, yet I am getting this message when trying to hire right now, "You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer." I have already added phone number and adress but the problem still persists. Kindly help.

Hi Daniel,

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths