cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1011 of 1,287

Hi Jacob,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble adding your credit card on file. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rajesh J Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
1012 of 1,287

I am unable to verify the payment method. By mistake, I did entered incorrect payment information. Please help.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1013 of 1,287

Hi Rajesh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahid T Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
1014 of 1,287

Hello there,

I am new to upwork. Due to its popularity I asked one of my client to provide me work on this platform. My client try to verify his Credit Card. But some how he misunderstood the amount concept. Instead of putting the amount that are debited from his account, He put some random amount for three times. Now to complete verification He need to verify his billing method. How can he do it and complete his verification steps.

Highlighted
Carrie C Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
1015 of 1,287

after I entered the information about my bank account, it says that I need to verify my billing method. I dont know how can I do it, can anyone please help me? Thanks

Highlighted
1016 of 1,287

Hi Carrie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Afi H Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
1017 of 1,287

I also have the same problem please help 

Highlighted
1018 of 1,287

Hi Afi,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
PP N Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1019 of 1,287

I have to make urgent hire fo the freelancer, but i m stuck with verfication of my billing method. 

I see 2 debits on my card ending 1806, could you pls put them into my escrow account and at the same time verify my billing account.

I also found my account name and name of the card are different which i want to stay different.

Could you pls help.

BR
pradeep

Highlighted
1020 of 1,287

Hi PP,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS