cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Carrie C Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
1021 of 1,335

after I entered the information about my bank account, it says that I need to verify my billing method. I dont know how can I do it, can anyone please help me? Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1022 of 1,335

Hi Carrie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Afi H Member Since: Mar 16, 2020
1023 of 1,335

I also have the same problem please help 

Highlighted
1024 of 1,335

Hi Afi,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
PP N Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1025 of 1,335

I have to make urgent hire fo the freelancer, but i m stuck with verfication of my billing method. 

I see 2 debits on my card ending 1806, could you pls put them into my escrow account and at the same time verify my billing account.

I also found my account name and name of the card are different which i want to stay different.

Could you pls help.

BR
pradeep

Highlighted
1026 of 1,335

Hi PP,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Christin W Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1027 of 1,335

Hi - hoping someone can help. When I try to verify my billing method (a credit card), anything I enter for the two small payments is considered 'incorrect' and I am unable to move forward. I'm new to Upwork, but I assume this might be barred from using the platform to pay freelancers..?

Also, am I right that this it the only version of customer support that exists for Upwork? Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1028 of 1,335

Hi Christin,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Christin W Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
1029 of 1,335
Thank you. Please let me know what I should do as I'm trying to get a job
done today, and we can't move forward until this is taken care of.

Christin
Highlighted
Emil R Member Since: Mar 22, 2020
1030 of 1,335

I need to verify my card for urgent job hiring

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS