cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

28e9a7b4
Muhd Z Member Since: Jun 13, 2020
131 of 1,988
hi Aleksandar

what i need to do with support ticket to solve my card verification problemm ? did someone will message me directly and show me how to solve it ?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
132 of 1,988

Hi Muhd,

Yes, one of our agents provided the steps you need to do to resolve the issue with your verification. Please check out the support ticket on this direct link and follow the steps our team suggested. If you still need help with this, feel free to follow up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
fe49a0ca
Munteanu S Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
133 of 1,988

hi there Valeria

i have the same issue , what i shoul do?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
134 of 1,988

Hi Munteanu,

I escalated your concern to our team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
72c465a0
Raymart E Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
135 of 1,988

good day! i linked my upwork account in my local bank account for the transfer of fund but i accidentally input the card number instead on my account number. The thing is my money was already transfered in your end and i does not reflect on my account. Please help me asap. I need someone to talk to regarding this issue. Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
136 of 1,988

Hi Raymart,

Since your account number is wrong the funds should be reversed back to your Upwork account. If you haven't received your funds anywhere after 8 business days, let me know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
cab3bac1
Ann N Member Since: Jul 9, 2020
137 of 1,988

Hello 

I have the same issue, I tried three times an it locked me out telling me to contact support but it doesn't let me? And no one have called yet? I need to verify my payment so I can pay for a job. Please help. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
138 of 1,988

Hi Ann,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
7c29141f
Justin H Member Since: Jul 16, 2020
139 of 1,988

Hi Valeria,
I am new to upwork and had the same issue. I need contact support to verify my credit card because I failed 3 times to verify my credit card. Please help me.

Thanks,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
140 of 1,988

Hi Justin,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled