🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
a1d8eb15
Community Member

Hello all,

I signed up as a client as i am loking for some freelancers to run google and fb ads. After filling the card information the 2 transcation happened from my account. After the dececution we have to fill the amount in the bozes in order to verify that the card is mine. After filling the transcation amount in the text box the it is saying wrong amount. And now there is no option of verifying the amount. I want to know how can i claim it + why the hell their is no chat support in this?

Hi Sachin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
12b6e913
Community Member

how do you do payment verification? i understood i need to do two small payment of 10 usd but i dont get that window to add 10 usd

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rita.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your payment verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
14f39a6d
Community Member

Hi,

I have just joined and to verify my payment card and two amounts were taken from my account. I am in the UK and my bank converted the dollar amounts into GBP so when I submitted the amounts on the statement, I was told they were wrong. Can you please fix this for me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
969d3aa7
Community Member

Hello. Yesterday during registration my card got charged 10 usd in 2 separate transacto=ions as a confirmation of card validity. No refund received

Please assist 

Hi Alex,

Your billing was successfully verified and the small charges were refunded back to your account. To view the details about this, please go to Reports > Transactions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0a22e25d
Community Member

Hi,

Payment deducted while verifying billing method in INR instead of USD. I can see two amount deducted in my debit card but they are in INR and not in USD. How can i verify now?

Hi Zahra, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
f6baa462
Community Member

I have used up all my attempts and it said I need to contact support.

Hi Hamad,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
03f41381
Community Member

My verification is telling me to contact customer service and will not let me verifiy my card. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jamie, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
d9de4bb6
Community Member

Hi.

I tried to add my credit card details but the screen won't let me. For example, it complains that I need to enter my credit card number even though I have. The form validation seems to be completely broken.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Outsrc,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edmund, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will assist you through a direct email to assist you with your billing method verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
79b5f473
Community Member

Hello I’ve hired a freelancer but it says I need to verify payment and there’s no button to press verify. I’ve added my card but it’s not working can someone please help me

1642e161
Community Member

Hi,

I am a new client and have a contract with a freelancer that I want to pay 1st milestone to, but my credit card is still listed as unverified. I did put in 2 qualifying amounts adding up to $10.00 on 3 tries and each time I was told amounts not correct.

The Community Bot is of no help and there is no phone # for support. My contract is for 1/2 down and balance upon completion. The money was billed to my credit card with the proper fees etc. How do I get this credit card verified?

I even added Paypal as a payment method and switched that to primary, but since money was yanked from the credit card, I can't use that method either to pay the freelancer.

Help!

Kay

Hi Kay,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
52e0aefe
Community Member

And I can´t Contact customer support...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Daniela.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
52e0aefe
Community Member

Thank you Borjan, I´ll be waiting

28b3c67d
Community Member

Hi,
I verified the transaction amount but it was incorrect and I don't have the link to do it again. How to solve this?
Thanks,
Matteo

Hi Matteo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
4738392f
Community Member

I am offering the project to a contractor. Per the guidance, I should put 2 small charges totaling 10 U.S. Dollars in my payment account. However, now matter how I tried, it didn't work. Right now the systems says I can try anymore asking me to contact a support. What can I do now? I have a design project in progress now.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cecilia, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
a1ff0f68
Community Member

Hi there, same issue.  3 tries and I am locked out and having trouble contacting support.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kendra.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ad513800
Community Member

hello i would liketo have some help i cant verified my account can  one admin come to me plz ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nabil,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bc950086
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

Hi Sam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, they charged my money for verification bur I failed 3 times. I need your help with verification.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Trisha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0f2038f6
Community Member

I goofed up and entered the wrong amounts too many times to verify my credit card.  Now I understand that I need to get the amounts from my statement etc. etc.  The notice indicates that support is needed to move forward.  Please clear the verification so I can enter the correct amounts.  thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rona.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e8f0fb46
Community Member

Hello There.... While trying to verify my payment method, I exceeded the number of attempts while providing information on two transactions incurred by Upwork. Now I have the values in USD, but I cannot key them in. What should I do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shailesh.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths