cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Dianne Christine R Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
1701 of 1,750

Hi, I'm trying to set up my paypal as my main billing method here on upwork. I cant seem to find the option the settings, I can only see add card. Can anyone help me? I got a verified paypal account.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1702 of 1,750

Hi Dianne,

If you don't see the option to add PayPal, that means it's not supported for your country. You can consider adding a card as that option is available to you. For more information, please contact PayPal.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mine E Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
1703 of 1,750

I face the same isuue of verification of my card, can you please explain the reason of this problem and how we can solve it? it is not easy to approch the support via the website

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1704 of 1,750

Hi Mine,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Sardor J Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
1705 of 1,750

Hi there, I need a help, I am a new client on outwork, today I was going to post a job and hiring a freelancer, during that time, this platform asked me to give billing method and I gave my credit card info then quickly platform took 10$ from my card. the problem here, I wrote different amount on the amount1 and amount2 without seeing my coming massage. I should have written 1.31 and 8.69 to them and now I can't verify my billing method, I need a help, please someone tell me the right way...

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1706 of 1,750

Hi Sardor,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Fashion P Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
1707 of 1,750

Hello when i hire someone freelancer, i got the message on the top screen You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer. I dont know what is the main problem. please someone help me to resolve my problem. Thanks

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1708 of 1,750

Hi there,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Brendon L Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
1709 of 1,750

I have attempted verification 3 times and I am now blocked. I need assistance in approving my payment method.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1710 of 1,750

Hi Brendon,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS