cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Highlighted
Michail M Member Since: Oct 6, 2020
1751 of 1,827

I want to verify my credit card, but it doesen't seem possible. I don't see the Verify Now link.
It was there yesterday, but I failed to verify(such an idiot). What am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1752 of 1,827

Hi Michail,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sara D Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
1753 of 1,827
Hi Upworker

I am confused I want to hire freelancer but when I click hire is always like this
We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1754 of 1,827

Hi Sara,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with your bank for more information on why the charge is getting declined and make sure that you have enough funds on the card.

Regarding your PayPal, please try again using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet. You may want to consider contacting PayPal support for more information on this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Douglas B Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
1755 of 1,827

Whats happening you refuse my TIDE BANK card and claimed it was a gift card???????

I don't have all day to sort your problems out get someone to call me on +44 207 112 5158

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1756 of 1,827

Hi Douglas,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. To learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to add one, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aymen F Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
1757 of 1,827
hi
IM having a problem with my upwork account regarding paying the freelancer
I've been using this website for the past 4 years and never facing any problem with the payment method but out of a sudden when I was about to pay the freelancer the payment got rejected and I tried to solve the problem by rewrite the bank account informations and same problem happened
What should I do ?
Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1758 of 1,827

Hi Aymen,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with payments. I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikki B Member Since: Oct 12, 2020
1759 of 1,827

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you my mmnane is Nikki **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1760 of 1,827

Hi Nikki,

I checked and it seems that you already chatted with our team on this support ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS