cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1821 of 1,893

Hi Jessie,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Hitesh M Member Since: Nov 13, 2020
1822 of 1,893

I am having too much trouble to verify my card! An amount of $400 has been deducted from my card into the escrow and YET it has not been verified still!. I am not able to pay the freelancer who I hired and my card is not being verified despite me entering the right amounts for verification. 

I came on upwork to make life easier for me but I am spending more time on these non productive issues. My card for some reason has been blocked on upworks as I cannot press verify option for it. I need to contact customer support but it is impossible to reach them. Please tell me HOW CAN I RELEASE the $400 in the escrow to the freelancer. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1823 of 1,893

Hi Hitesh,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
Cortez R Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
1824 of 1,893

How do I get verified? 

I haven't seen any email's regarding this process and I've got a freelancer who is awaiting me to hire him. Confused about the whole process. 

Thanks for any help! 

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1825 of 1,893

Hi Cortez,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Melinda S Member Since: Nov 19, 2020
1826 of 1,893

Hi Varelia or Bojan,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

Swipe W Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
1827 of 1,893

Card reached max attempt limit.

How should verify card?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1828 of 1,893

Hi there,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method, thank you.

Untitled
Swipe W Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
1829 of 1,893

Thanks

Ghulam M Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
1830 of 1,893

HI 

i have the same issue can you tell some one to reach out me for manual verfication.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS