cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1931 of 1,988

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from PayPal wallet? You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
7be74514
Anx W Member Since: Dec 16, 2020
1932 of 1,988

My account was suspended once and reactived with support team a few days ago.

After this case, when I want to deposit the money to the milestone,the system tell me there is no vaild payment methods.But I paid many times by paypal before.

Pls help me.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1933 of 1,988

Hi Anx, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

Untitled
sati_chen
Sati C Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
1934 of 1,988

Hello, my card status is not changing even though I have money on the card but still I see "Charge failed " and I'm not able to open a contract because of that. How to solve this issue? 

g_vasilevski
1935 of 1,988

Hi Sati,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

Untitled
sati_chen
Sati C Member Since: Nov 9, 2020
1936 of 1,988

Thank you for your help, I solved the problem on my side.

47c9ed8b
Salary A Member Since: Feb 15, 2021
1937 of 1,988

How did you solve this ? can you please help

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1938 of 1,988

Hi Salary,

You need to check your PayPal account and wallet if everything is set up correctly. If needed, you can contact PayPal customer support to help you with all that. In the meantime, you can check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods and add a different one.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
a190e93d
Andrea N Member Since: Feb 19, 2021
1939 of 1,988

Dear UpWork,

I created this profile to hire a freelance for an important job. I started the credit card verification process entering the two small charges related to my credit card.From what I can understand it is not an instant process but it can take some days...Since I have urgency to start this project I am asking if if there is a chance it will be verified by Monday or if I can ask an urgent verification in some way.Thank you so muchAndrea

g_vasilevski
1940 of 1,988

Hi Andrea,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS