cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Amr T Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
11 of 833

Hi Varelia or Bojan,

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 833

Hi Amr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brandi M Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
13 of 833

I have the same issue

14 of 833

Hi Brandi,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daniela G Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
15 of 833

Hello, I have the same Issue, can you help me? I just register 2 of my cc and both with the same status... Requires verification. Contact customer support

Anne M Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
16 of 833

I have the same issue. I need to verify my account, yet I'm getting a message to contact support and there is no support customer service number. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 833

Hi Anne, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to to assist you with your credit card verification. 

ETA: Hi Anne, I wanted to check, are you referring to the request to verify your identity to get the ID-verification badge on your account? Or are you referring to verifying your bank account? You may try to remove, and then re-add your bank account. The two small deposits should re-initiate. We can escalate this to the team if this doesn't work. 

-Avery
Untitled
Srikanth R Member Since: Jul 29, 2019
18 of 833

Hi There,

Due to three failed attempts my card verification is blocked. I would like to activate my card and purchase the next level of membership but it is not allowing it. 

Kindly request you to do the needful.

Regards,

Srikanth

Cutter O Member Since: Aug 15, 2019
19 of 833

I am having the same issue with cc verification - it is locked up.  Please contact me to unlock it.  I have the dollar amounts now.

20 of 833

Hi Cutter,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS