cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Kurtis G Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
21 of 778

I need the same help as everyone else here it seems. My credit card wouldn't verify I'm assuming because the "small charges" were shown in CAD for me as that is my bank's currency. Anyways I've use all my attempts and now I need to contact support which is miserably complicated with upwork apparently. Not a great first impression as someone who has come here with full intent to spend money.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
22 of 778

I'm sorry to learn about your experience, Curtis. I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and someone will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Pietro M Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
23 of 778

Hi Joanne, 

currently have the same issue. 

I tried all the attempts but it did not go through. 

Waiting for your help. 

thanks 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 778

Thank you for reaching out to us, Pietro.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Pietro M Member Since: Oct 30, 2019
25 of 778

Hi, I'm currently having issues to verify my credit card. I did receive the 2 transactions but when I added the amount here on the website it said they were wrong. Is it possibile to speak to an agent? 

LaTonya J Member Since: May 28, 2019
26 of 778

I submitted an online support ticket as well and wasn't sure which was the best method to contact support so I used the Community Bot and wound up here. I added a Paypal account and also want to submit verification.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
27 of 778

Thank you for reaching out to us, LaTonya.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sam A Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
28 of 778
Hi
I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked.

Thank you
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
29 of 778

Hi Sam,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

Untitled
Sevim G Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
30 of 778
Me too, please!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS