🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist further in verifying your credit card. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
2a0f01eb
Community Member

Thanks for flagging this out to your support team, but I was just wondering how longer this will take since I need to inform my candidates and plan the project start. Thanks!

2a0f01eb
Community Member

Thanks, Joanne, can I get a ticket number? Reference number? I have not been contacted and I really need to start my projects here on Upwork. My dashboard indicates "Contact Customer Support" when I try to verify my card, right after the charges have been cleared out and I have the necessary digits for verification.

Of course, I still prefer to remain on Upwork but if my request is not receiving any echo I will have to move outside Upwrok platform for paying the candidates and continue my business. 

Hi La Vie,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further.  You can access your tickets on this Link. I`m sorry about the delay and if you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
32a97386
Community Member

Hi my card is on hold and i need to verify it so i can pay my freelancer.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah, 

I apologize for the delay. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
2a45b8df
Community Member

Hello, i have tried to verify my credit card but i missed it at the first place. Now the verify button dissapear. Can anyone help me to verify my credit card? Many thanks.

Hi Yuk,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Many thanks

I still cant verify my card. i have the two charges on my bank account that
add up to $10 but there isnt a verify link on my settings > Billing methods
page

Novell
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Novell,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. You should be able to access the ticket directly here. Please follow up with our agent and they'll assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
806addc4
Community Member

The verify link is still not there. I think I might see a problem. I removed and then re-added the same card, maybe those charges are for a different session

Novell

Hi Novell,

Please follow the instructions shared on your ticket Here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
87f005d4
Community Member

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts  and i cant verfied card. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

thank you

Hi Vince,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0a82b894
Community Member

In erron the wrong dollar amount was entered why trying to verify credit card.   Appears I am now locked out

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bubba,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
2ba56110
Community Member

Hi, I can not verify my account. I want to pay (accept a proposal) but shows my account is unverified. any help greatly appreciated to solve this problem as soon as possible. Regards,

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ehsan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bd7e446d
Community Member

How do we process credit card verification? Can you help with the confirmation process?

Please help me about that

Hi Tim,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f8004821
Community Member

Hello,

I have been locked out of the verification because I did not put in the correct amounts charged to my card because I did not understand what it was asking at the time.

However  have tried yesterday and again today to verify my card and there is no link for me to do so.

Please let me know what am I to do next?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saron,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b7d3e881
Community Member

How to verify billing method they said contact support where is support please help 

b7d3e881
Community Member

I am also not able to verify my billing method please help

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Amrit.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0daf2a18
Community Member

How do I verify my payment method when the only prompt sends me to "contact customer support"?  There is no prompt to enter values from the bank.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.  

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7cb6a169
Community Member

Hi! I have exceeded the maximum attempts to complete the verification of my billing method. I misunderstood the instructions. How may I talk to a human to resolve this issue?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sasha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3842b9a5
Community Member

No valid payment on file, but I've given a picture of my driver's license. Will I get an email if my payment file gets verified?

Hi Nasir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
eae4984d
Community Member

Hi there, I'm facing issues in verifying the debit card. I could see that there are two transactions debited from the bank account but here, in the Upwork, after verifying the amount 1 & amount 2. I'm not able to add the payment method nor it is getting is verified for hiring the freelancer. What is the solution for this?

Hi Somesh,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fad6b80d
Community Member

Same issue here pls

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fad6b80d
Community Member

Please help, I have tried to verify my billing but it says contact customer support, however there is no number or email of an actual human to talk too. The robot chat is not helpful at all. I need to hire a freelance ASAP but I cannot go ahead because my card was not verified. I tried two different cards all with same error message and now I have run out of further attempts at submitting my card. It’s really frustrating to be honest. Am hoping someone here could help as there is no one to email or call for assistance. Thanks
d2a302a0
Community Member

Hello,

I have trouble with verify payment method.

I introduced 2 amounts (1.00 + 9.00 and 9.00 + 1.00), my chard was charged 4 times, but payment method is still unverified and the verify now butoon disapear.

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Hi Oancea,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted a ticket to our support team. One of our team members will update your ticket, providing further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
39cb68ff
Community Member

my card shows as not verified although I did see a verification charge on my visa card and then it was refunded. Can you please check. Its more then 10 days now.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths