cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

Jese M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
331 of 699

it will not let me pay the free lancer because it will not let me verify my card but had no problem taking the money out my account for the verification process.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
332 of 699

Hi Jese,

I've shared your concern with the customer support team, and one of the team members will reach out via support ticket to assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
333 of 699

I've just registered, added a billing method and tried to verify my credit card. It was charged 2 times (sum of $10) and now under "Billing methods" next to the cc I see "Requires verification. Contact customer support".

Any idea what to do?

Andras T Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
334 of 699

I think the issue is that I entered the wrong amounts a few times... but dunno now what to do. I've also tried to remove and re-add the cc but the issue remained.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
335 of 699

Hi Andras,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bonnie I Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
336 of 699

The site will not let me verify my credit card so I can pay my freelancer!!  Why is there no clear email or phone number to call???

337 of 699

Hi Bonnie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tom S Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
338 of 699

I've been locked out of verifying my credit card due to too many wrong entries. The bot articles were useless, to me anyway, and I've been unable to find Live Help or even a Support phone number. I finally have the correct figures for verification.
How can I get it verified so I can pay the developer?

339 of 699

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tom.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kenneth G Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
340 of 699

Got the same issue - am blocked

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS